• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Stockli Stormrider 95

Ludwigk

Booting up
Skier
2016/17 Stockli SR95 skis with Solomon Warden 13 bindings. Length is 192
Edges are good and the bases have no core shots. Normal wear on skis. Asking $450USD including shipping to continental US. I'm located in CT.

7js85SKWTtC2SdRDjWMLyg_thumb_6574.jpg z3uHyBkCT9CGzuS%kw+seQ_thumb_6575.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6570.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_656f.jpg

Last edited:

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I can vouch for @Ludwigk ( former Canuck from my hometown ) as he and I have been Best'ies for 15+ years. These skis have seen light use, I think most of it on 1 ( or 2 ? ) trips to Austria that we do annually in February. Austrian lift lines are very hard on a skis' tail. I recall wincing after I brought my new SR95 to Austria and looking at my tails after that week of skiing.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ bumping this ad for my pal the OP

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I think these may be my favorite version of the SR95 over the years. It's definitely the most playful and best at handling for those really good days on the mountain when you've got great conditions everywhere. I think they have a wider performance envelope and will make most skier of varying skill levels quite happy.

If I didn't already have so many skis I'd throw these into a backup spot, but I've got my eye on picking up the Laser AR. :)

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
If I didn't already have so many skis I'd throw these into a backup spot, but I've got my eye on picking up the Laser AR. :)

I *think* I know the answer, but ... if you already have the AX and the SR, what does the AR do that those can't? ... And is it not a compromise on, rather than a best of what those two do best, respectively? (Perhaps for those who don't already have the AX and SR, and just want one ski, not two or three?)

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I *think* I know the answer, but ... if you already have the AX and the SR, what does the AR do that those can't? ... And is it not a compromise on, rather than a best of what those two do best, respectively? (Perhaps for those who don't already have the AX and SR, and just want one ski, not two or three?)

They are 3 very different skis. I see virtually no overlap in how I would use these skis. For someone that already has a ton of skis, that is saying something. If you'd like to discuss this more, let's take it to one of the Stockli threads and not "pollute" this sale posting. :)

Sponsor

Staff online