• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Stockli SR97 177 with Attack 13 Demo

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
*** These skis are off market as I am keeping them for my 2020 trip to Austria ***

Pre-Amble:
I really like this ski, so why am I selling the ski that I recently dubbed as my travel-ski and was planning to use for next season's trips ??? I just booked our accommodations for our 3-Guys' trip to The Arlberg in Feb 2020. St. Anton has an awesome ski & rental shop called Sport Jennewein and I plan to rent the newest Kastle FX96 & FX106, along with the newest Stockli SR95 & SR105, or some DPS, Nordica, K2, Head, etc, ..... whatever skis I can get my feet under ! There are so many new cool skis to try out that I don't really want to own my own wide'ish ski for next season. My home hill is always hard or frozen groomers, and I'll have a Laser SX and SR88 for those duties.

Sooooo ….. selling 2017/2018 Stockli Stormrider 97, 177 cm long with K13 Attack 13 Demo-Bindings ( original version ). The skis are in excellent condition with excellent top-sheets, bases, and edges. They only have 4 days skiing on them in the Austrian Alps back in Feb, and a 1/2 days worth at my local groomer.

As you all probably know, the K13 Attack 13 demo-binding lets you easily adjust for most any BSL with the flick of a lever. Or you can also easily move the mount point forward or back to suit one's skiing style or preference.

*** These skis are off market as I am keeping them for my 2020 trip to Austria ***

Price: $$$ $US and includes Paypal and mailing to USA, and a $25 donation to Pugski
( keep in mind that mailing costs me about $95 $US -> shipping used to be a lot cheaper 2 years ago )

For fastest response, feel free to email me direct at:
[email protected]

thanks - Andy ( near Toronto )

Here is a link to a review by Scott / Dawgcatching comparing the SR97 to FX95-HP
https://www.pugski.com/threads/2017-stockli-stormrider-97-vs-kastle-fx95hp.4117/

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
TS
ARL67

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ they do on my PC, iPad, iPhone

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I see them.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
As do I. Mac and iOS

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Interesting. I'm on Firefox in Windows. Checked Chrome and they work just fine. Very odd.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Andys' gear is always pristine. You don't even need photos.

James

Out There
Instructor
People might like to know the difference between the SR95 and SR97.

TS
ARL67

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ agreed, considering the SR97 lived for only 1 model cycle alongside with the carbon tip & tail SR95

In my Sig' are my H/W which are similar to Scott/Dawg's, but my skills are not at Scott's level.
At my H/W the lighter build & shape of the SR97 is welcome for what I wanted out of a 97 wide travel-ski
I have had many of the same skis that Scott has reviewed favourably and have never been disappointed with any of his top recommendations. Just like in Stereophile Magazine, there are reviewers whose sonics tastes align with mine, and others that don't. If anyone has interest in the SR97 be sure to read Scott's review linked to in my first post. There are plenty of us ( myself included ) who did not go GaGa over the FX-95HP so Scott's comparative review is certainly worth a read.

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
Sounds great for lighter skiers. If they were the next size down would be a goid ski for @Tony S .

TS
ARL67

ARL67

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ bump

Reduced: $650 $US FIRM ( $575 if you can pickup in Ridgefield CT over the summer )

Includes Paypal and mailing to USA, and a $25 donation to Pugski
Any cheaper and I'll just keep 'em or wait for a local buyer ( $750 $C if you happen to be "nearby" )
I have a good friend who lives in Ridgefield who comes back my way often enough and can shuttle skis down for me.

I just gave the SR97 a tune with my collection of diamond stones ( edges 1* / 2* ) and they have a coat of Purl Purple on them for storage.
Scrape 'em next fall and they are good to go !

For fastest response, feel free to email me direct at: [email protected]

thanks - Andy ( near Toronto )

Last edited:

Sponsor