• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Stockli Laser SX World Cup Skis w/Vist Bindings

Clax

Booting up
Skier
Stockli Laser SX World Cup skis (170cm length) with Vist 614 bindings. For those that know, this is a killer set-up for someone looking for the ultimate high speed carving ski, or a ski for racing. LIKE NEW CONDITION...USED ONLY TWICE. Available for pick-up in Toronto Canada, or will ship at buyer's expense. $400 USD (or $500 CDN).

Attachments

• Stockli 1.jpg
    Stockli 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 84
  • Stockli 2.jpg
    Stockli 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 79

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
What plates do they have? Also, do you have the sidecut dimensions in this size? Google seems to fail me.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
What plates do they have? Also, do you have the sidecut dimensions in this size? Google seems to fail me.

Not the ski.jpg

Not to be facetious. Saw your comment regarding the MX88 as stiff on another thread.
I have both the MX88 and the SX.
I find the MX88 to be smooth and supple. One of the best groomer zoomers out there.
The SX is a couple order of magnitude stiffer. It is even stiffer than my FIS SL skis.
Not sure you want to go there.

TS
Clax

Clax

Booting up
Skier
Adjustable binding plate?
Yes, that is correct. I am going to post additional pics for more detail. This is not a demo binding style of adjustment, this is a racing binding that is super high quality.

TS
Clax

Clax

Booting up
Skier
Additional pics to show bindings in greater detail, the adjustable plates, and the sidecut dimensions shown on tail.

Attachments

• Stockli 3.jpg
    Stockli 3.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Vist 1.jpg
    Vist 1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Vist 2.jpg
    Vist 2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 60
  • Vist 3.jpg
    Vist 3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 61

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
View attachment 57395

Not to be facetious. Saw your comment regarding the MX88 as stiff on another thread.
I have both the MX88 and the SX.
I find the MX88 to be smooth and supple. One of the best groomer zoomers out there.
The SX is a couple order of magnitude stiffer. It is even stiffer than my FIS SL skis.
Not sure you want to go there.

Ha ha, thank you. I've been looking to get a stiffer, narrower ski to complement my LX72 and been eyeing the Head Supershape i.Speed, but this looked very interesting.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Just to give you another idea where the SX sits in the order of things.
The Stockli shop at Taos does not carry the SX. The owner is a former French national team guy.
When I ask him why he not carry the SX. He response was the ski is too tough to ski at Taos. He would get way too many returns and loose the customers forever.
However, he was more than happy to special order a pair for me if I wanted a pair.

BTW, he carries a full line of Stockli race skis.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That is not the Speedlock Race. It is still an incredible system plate that is easily adjustable. This is an awesome set up and I know I would be happy to have on my quiver.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
That is not the Speedlock Race. It is still an incredible system plate that is easily adjustable. This is an awesome set up and I know I would be happy to have on my quiver.

What was the name of the plate with the two titanium rods connecting the front and back? That looks more like what OP has.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What was the name of the plate with the two titanium rods connecting the front and back? That looks more like what OP has.
Honestly, I forget..but for all it matters you can call it Clarence, Jeff or any other name...hell, call it Money, because thats what it is. For $400+shipping, this is an incredible set up.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Exceptional deal. I would really like to purchase this setup. However, I am not worthy. Somebody please buy these.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have had this Vist system on a few skis....it is damn cool.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
@cantunamunch what happened to your avatar?
I'm finding Armistice Day, Serbia, WWI, and Nov 11.
Could never figure out the old one, but a fine painting it was.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online