• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Stockli Laser SX 2020

RobertTR

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi, sorry for my first post on pugski being a for sale one, but I have these amazing skiis that I need to sell.

I have only skiied on these skis for 1/2 day ( maybe 3 hours total slope time), they are basically brand new. I custom ordered them 10 months ago since they are not stocked in most retail shops. I'm selling them because I tore my ACL and will be undergoing surgery, so I'm out for the season.

Ski: Stockli Laser SX 2020
Lenght: 177cm
Radius: 16.8m
Waist: 70
Bindings: SRT 12 with speed plate D20

You can read the spec here including picture of binding and speed plate: https://www.stoeckli.ch/inten/ski/overview/race/laser-sx-2018

I'm selling the 2020 model, ordered through an official stockli dealer (have proof if needed). This is a ski for advanced(very) skiers, it's the non FIS version of their ski cross Laser SX. Probably the best ski in the front-side carving market, surely the best ski I have tried in a long time.

Since the ski is custom order and only used for 2-3 hours, I'm willing to let them go for $1600 U.S, not including shipping (80-120$ extra). I'm located on the East Coast of Canada.

Happy to answer any questions, thanks

Attachments

• stockli.jpg
    stockli.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 36
  • stockli-1.jpg
    stockli-1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 35
  • stockli-2.jpg
    stockli-2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 30
  • stockli3.jpg