• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Kite Pilot

Kite Pilot

Putting on skis
Skier
Wow that is a sweet deal !
I assume your 2016/2017 are the newer yellow coloured ones.
Do you notice much difference between the old vs newer ones ?

- Andy

They are the newer yellow colored ones and as I recall with the new turtle shell technology. I didn't notice much difference between them but I didn't try them back to back so it had been a season between the two. I'll have to try that if I get a chance.

BGreen

Out on the slopes
Skier
What year are these and how much mileage is on them? I have a friend who might be interested.

TS
Kite Pilot

Kite Pilot

Putting on skis
Skier
What year are these and how much mileage is on them? I have a friend who might be interested.

They are 2015/16 and low mileage, I only skied them on early season groomers, then switched to my Stormrider 95's. They are in excellent condition.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Per Phil's sage advice -> Trigger Pulled at the asking price , PM sent to OP

Everyone can stop drooling now :D

TS
Kite Pilot

Kite Pilot

Putting on skis
Skier
Yea! Good to see them go to a good home. I was up a skiing today on my other Laser AX's, such a fun and precise ski. Only one run open, but a nice day and I found myself daydreaming and almost forgetting I was even on my skis. Thanks to @Philpug and PUGSKI.COM for making it possible.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yea! Good to see them go to a good home. I was up a skiing today on my other Laser AX's, such a fun and precise ski. Only one run open, but a nice day and I found myself daydreaming and almost forgetting I was even on my skis. Thanks to @Philpug and PUGSKI.COM for making it possible.
You are welcome, glad we can help. Also from the posting guidelines and etiquette... ;)

Pricing Police and Other Etiquette
  • Telling someone that they are nuts because their price is too high in the thread is poor form; give advice on pricing via private message.
  • Pugski.com is a community, not Craigslist. People are comfortable buying from people they know and trust. Joining the site simply to sell items will not be successful because you are not established.
  • Do not include personal contact information (phone number or e-mail) in your post. Please use our private message feature for sharing personal contact information with a member.
  • Sharing the wealth: if your item sells on Pugski, a small contribution back to the site is always appreciated (but not required).

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

Were you at Loveland? We saw your skis ...

TS
Kite Pilot

Kite Pilot

Putting on skis
Skier
You are welcome, glad we can help. Also from the posting guidelines and etiquette... ;)
Thanks for the reminder, is there a location on the site where I can do that?

James

Out There
Instructor
I skied one run on @cosmoliu 's pair last year and loved them. I'm pretty sure they were the 160-something length.
My first reaction is to want the 18x length, but that is probably me being silly and buying the same ski over and over.
@James , is this what you had in mind when you told me I should get something narrower?
Yeah, that would have been a great ski. Something responsive. Not something that goes sideways as well as it does forward. Aka, a Stand Up Poling Board.

Sponsor