Stockli Laser AX 175cm

Kite Pilot

Booting up
Skier
Stockli Laser AX 175cm, excellent condition, 123/78/110, radius 15.8m, 2015/16 model $1149 msrp + $250 bindings + $1399 new, asking $585 plus shipping. Top rated high performance frontside ski. I'm located in the Denver/Grand Lake area.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
I skied one run on @cosmoliu 's pair last year and loved them. I'm pretty sure they were the 160-something length.
My first reaction is to want the 18x length, but that is probably me being silly and buying the same ski over and over.
@James , is this what you had in mind when you told me I should get something narrower?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
Pugski Ski Tester
So I'm guessing 321 would be a remount also.
Phil, school me on remounts if you would be so kind... is that enough offset to move the bindings, or would I need to get something else with a non-conflicting hole pattern? Thx.
Actually, the easiest/safest remount to do is the same binding because the holes are a constant distance apart. You want at least 1cm between holes.

TS
Kite Pilot

Kite Pilot

Booting up
Skier
Would that fit a 283 BSL? @Philpug

Edit - What are the bevels set to, and how many times have they been ground?
Magi, they have never been ground and bevels are still at the factory setting. I used these as an early season groomer ski and then switch to my SR 95's. I also have a pair of 2016/17 Laser AX that I am now using so no need for two pairs. I see you're from Winter Park, I have a house in Grand Lake and I could bring them up for you to look at next time I go there, probably next week. Otherwise I'm in Arvada in case you're around there sometime.

Last edited:

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
Wow that is a sweet deal !
I assume your 2016/2017 are the newer yellow coloured ones.
Do you notice much difference between the old vs newer ones ?

- Andy