• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Stio Environ XT Jacket, Large. blowout price! $150

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
STIO ENVIRON XT Jackets

THE Environ XT (light blue) is $150 shipped

Both were only worn a handful of times.

The ultimate in all-mountain versatility, the award-winning Environ is your partner for high-speed groomers, hikes to sidecountry summits and floating through waist deep powder. The Environ is constructed with Dermizax®, a 3-layer waterproof/breathable, 100% polyester shell. This storm ready technical jacket features a removable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and fixed powder skirt. Pit zips offer custom climate control when booting or skinning, a built-in powder skirt keeps you dry, and interior/exterior pockets store on-mountain essentials.

Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR

ENVIRON XT. MSRP $419.00, Finn's price of $199.00

The latest addition to the award winning Environ collection, the XT is built for the minimalist who never uses his powder skirt and the purist who knows exactly what he needs. Without sacrificing an ounce of durability and protection, the XT offers a streamlined featured set with high set hand pockets for easy access when wearing a pack. Built with the same fabric as the award-winning Environ Collection, the XT features 3L Dermizax® waterproof/breathable fabric and is tough enough to take a beating, but still rolls up nicely for stashing in your pack. Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology on the hood and hem allow for one-handed adjustments and two-way underarm zip vents ditch excess heat. The fixed hood with a bonded brim fits over your helmet in full-on conditions and we added a zippered chest pocket, internal zippered pocket and drop-in stash pockets to secure you phone, gloves and other essentials.

1558F5E2-1A8E-40C8-ABFF-2F00159C1C8F_1_201_a.jpeg 6FC9770A-EB0F-42B2-B954-C586FF071019_1_201_a.jpeg

Blue Xt with Environ bibs
4606F745-BC5C-4230-B162-0649587F2DD0_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

K V

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey Ron,

I am interested in the red Environ jacket. Still available? Is it cranky, stained, or have any issues? What is your best price and how do you take payment?

Thanks, -Karl

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Hey Ron,

I am interested in the red Environ jacket. Still available? Is it cranky, stained, or have any issues? What is your best price and how do you take payment?

Thanks, -Karl
You are obviously new here. If it was possible for clothes to be better than new when @Ron sells them then that would be their condition. Sellers don’t get any better than Ron :)

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Timely post. Everything is sold except the Light blue jacket (which was my favorite and still might keep.

Thanks for the kind words. I do take pride in my gear and only selling stuff in pristine condition.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Accepting all offers! Need to clean this last jacket out to a good new home

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
follow the thread, it shows price reductions $150 shipped but taking offers. NOTeE I dont know where that 280 came from LOL, that was a typo.

Last edited:

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
Anyone who missed out on this, I have a new Stio Raymer in red, Men's L. For sale but have not yet posted. PM me if interested.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I’d be happy to deliver but fresh out of brown shorts and shirt.

Sponsor

Staff online