• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think we're in serious trouble Phil.
Yeah, St. Nick Foles used his one Christmas miracle. Might win one playoiff game...maybe two. But I don't think we will see the promised land this year.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Typical Christmas at my parents house.
How many people do you know that get a Steelers garden gnome for Christmas?
20171225-IMG_1602.jpg

Dad sure was proud of his Terry Bradshaw bobblehead sand the Steelers Mr Potato Head
IMG_20171225_181803106_LL.jpg

Of course, you have my dad's favorite sweater...
IMG_20171225_175710880_LL.jpg

And yes. We watched the game before any other Christmas festivities could start.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^^
Actually, I have a friend with that garden gnome beside their front walk in Virginia... not sure if he got it for Christmas though.

Looks like a nice haul overall! Love the sweater.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Actually heard someone suggest that Harrison was "let go" as a secret plot to place a double agent spy inside the NE organization.. like they knew the Pats would claim him and on and on hahahaha..

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I just have to say that if James sacks Ben, I will probably die. My TV will definitely die.

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
If James signed with any team other than the Pats it would be no big deal. The point missing, Pats have been banged up all season especially in defense, DE and linebackers. James may not set the edge in this new system but will only rush the QB in passing situations. If he ends up making sacks in key situations then shame on the Steelers for releasing him so late in the season.

The stories I'm hearing is James wanted out early this season, the front office could have traded the guy somewhere out of the conference and get a draft pick. They have a conference rival with defensive needs, so either Tomlin knew what he was doing or he is just a buffoon.

Uncle Louie

The Original Gathermeister
Skier
SC and I went to a Steelers game in Cincinnati a few years back. At one point the Bengal's bench (50 feet or more) was empty except for one guy seated at the very end of the bench all alone. On closer look it turned out to be Harrison. I think that was the only year he wasn't a Steeler. The Cinci crowd hated him.

Welcome to round 2.

Last edited:
TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Sounds like good idea, maybe I will watch at a bar. I guess fist we have to get that far.

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
The next elephant..... btw, its a football terminology for those non Don Capers fans. .

Tlumacki_patriotspracticegillette_sports142.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online