• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I needed some sleep after a long week with a persistent cold, so appreciate that the Patriots took care of this one quickly. Should be a fun season with AB on the squad.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I needed some sleep after a long week with a persistent cold, so appreciate that the Patriots took care of this one quickly. Should be a fun season with AB on the squad.

You could have went to bed after the 1st Quarter...

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I went to bed in the 3rd Quarter at 33-3. Got up and asked SIRI what the score was. 33-3.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Man you guys are SOUR on the Steelers already!! :D Don't give up! They WERE playing the defending champs...

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
lol, after the Patriots lost a second game in a row to the Lions last year we were all ready to jump off the bridge and take b&b with us.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
I can accept the reality that that game was shit without being sour on my boys.

Did you see the Pats' schedule? I think the next 8 games are all against losing teams. Must be nice. I dunno. I don't even know who we play next, but I hope the team is shocked by what they just experienced (not like they've never felt it before!). In the meantime, maybe the Pats will find a way to fold for Miami. It's not like that has never happened before.

James

Out There
Instructor
Yep, a whole bunch of Super Bowl wins with Randy Moss on the roster. Oh wait... They lost that one, didn't they?

Combined, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss and Antonio Brown -- the poster children of spoiled brats -- have exactly zero super bowl rings between them.
You forgot convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Did you see the Pats' schedule? I think the next 8 games are all against losing teams. Must be nice. I dunno. I don't even know who we play next, but I hope the team is shocked by what they just experienced (not like they've never felt it before!). In the meantime, maybe the Pats will find a way to fold for Miami. It's not like that has never happened before.

That’s because the other teams in the AFC East (Bills, Jets and Dolphins) stink and they’re in the NFC East rotation this year schedule wise and the Redskins and Giants both stink as well. They also have the AFC North rotation this year as well so those should be more of a challenge for the Patriots along with the Eagles out of the NFC East.

At the end of the day though their are a lot many bad teams in the NFL, so we’ll see.

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
giphy.gif

Steelers' defense today. Our steel curtain has become a shower curtain.

scott43

Skier
Bills are 2-0...are they messin with their fans?? Heartbreak ahead?? I know, I know..the NY teams are a joke..but.besides the Pats and the Eagles..is their sched that hard? They looked pretty competent today..