• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
Imagine the locker room: Brady, Brown, Edelman. All the sudden, I think I miss Gronk just a little. Apparently Brown can't play tomorrow night, what a shame, eh?

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The guy can play if he just will. I think we are seeing a bit of Belichick’s ego shining threw here though as I’m sure he sees this as a chance to show the NFL that he can control Brown.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The guy can play if he just will. I think we are seeing a bit of Belichick’s ego shining threw here though as I’m sure he sees this as a chance to show the NFL that he can control Brown.
I think from the Patriots point of view it's low risk because they won't be afraid to bench or cut him.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
The Patriot's way. Follow the rules or we'll sit you down or cut you. They sat Terry Glenn down for a game for being late once.

Randy Moss worked out pretty well didn't he?

Patriots just became SB winner favorites in Las Vegas I read.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Randy Moss worked out pretty well didn't he?

Yep, a whole bunch of Super Bowl wins with Randy Moss on the roster. Oh wait... They lost that one, didn't they?

Combined, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss and Antonio Brown -- the poster children of spoiled brats -- have exactly zero super bowl rings between them.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
The team was 16-0. I don't think you can fault him for not succeeding with the Pats.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think from the Patriots point of view it's low risk because they won't be afraid to bench or cut him.

Agreed. BB will cut him and not lose any sleep over it. If AB really cares about playing, which I'm not certain about, then he'll tone down his act. I doubt he'll do it for long, though.

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
This is the second consecutive year the Raiders have traded a third-round draft pick to the Steelers for a wide receiver who was released before the season. Last year it was Martavis Bryant, this year Antonio Brown.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If the Cowboys had any real salary cap money left, Jerry Jones would have been part of the prima donna sweepstakes.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
$15mil + $9mil signing bonus!! How were the Pats that far under the cap going into week one?

Edit.. Guess it's $15mil with bonus

Last edited:

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
$15mil + $9mil signing bonus!! How were the Pats that far under the cap going into week one?

They are usually under the cap as they don’t have a history of over paying. As opposed to many if not most teams, their stars seem to understand the value of taking a little less $ to be able to afford talent around them.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I would say that Antonio's chances of having a 1500 yard season and a ring have improved since Saturday. Either Brown is a genius conniving prick or he is a total egomaniacal self-destructive jerk. Could he be both? For AB's first half dozen outburst I thought, OK he pouts and acts like a child but soon he settles down and plays and I think OK that's done with. Then it happens again and keeps escalating. Does Bilicheat's Brady Bunch Way stop the tantrum? I think its a perfect match. Both think that the rules don't apply to them. Perfect player, perfect team for the times.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier

James

Out There
Instructor
Well the Steelers are getting pummeled.
Unfortunately.
You know it’s bad when you grab Brady’s arm while he’s throwing and the ball tumbles into a receiver.

Sponsor

Staff online