Steelers vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Chez Ziggy' started by DeAnn Sloan, Jan 17, 2016.

1. AmyPJ

AmyPJ No longer on the single track. Pugski Ski Tester

This is so true, and we definitely get home in time to whip up a batch of chili and watch the game since it's not even 15 minutes of driving for us :thumb:

2. Lorenzzo

Lorenzzo Right On The Line Skier

Wow...it's impossible to defemd a lack of integrity. Perhaps those claims are mis-inflated if one were to consider what the rest of the league has engaged in. Let's face it, a well placed spy would probably witness a whole lot of PED use amongst all the teams. I'd bet a snowblower on it.

3. Philpug

Philpug Enjoying being back on two skis. Admin Pugski Ski Tester

You need a better travel agent...the game is in Santa Clara..California.

4. coskigirl

coskigirl Making fresh tracks Skier

Ha! Seriously though, I am fortunate that work is sending me to Houston for some meetings so I get to spend some time with my mom who was hospitalized with a very serious infection on Christmas day and is still essentially on house arrest and IV antibiotics. Sometimes, family comes before skiing. Besides, I'll be skiing at Copper the Monday and Tuesday before. :yahoo:

nay likes this.
  5. AmyPJ

Yeah, the PED report for every team is pretty ridiculous, or has been in year's past. Not as many violations this season, or at least not as many reported on. I got a kick out the fact (no pun intended) that the Seahawks punter was drug tested multiple times after competing on American Ninja Warrior. He is a red head and is now affectionately known as the Ginja Ninja LOL.

Lorenzzo likes this.

6. crgildart

crgildart Gravity Slave Skier

Well there's a particular disdain for messing with the main equipment to alter it beyond what the rules intend. Spitballs come to mind. Weighted sleds come to mind. That said, Oakland fans defended Billy Martin as did Yankees fans every time he worked there. Cheating's fine as long as it's your team and they're getting away with, and most importantly, WINNING!

7. newfydog

newfydog Out on the slopes Skier

Bledsoe now lives here in Bend, and coached the Summit High team, lead by his sons, to the state title.

8. AmyPJ

He also owns a winery in Walla Walla, doesn't he?
    What a great coach to have. The team must love him.

9. nay

nay dirt heel pusher Skier

For sure - plus that whole DVR thing...just stay off social media. We were coming off the hill at MJ right at game start against the Seahawks and heard the huge groan erupt from Pepperoni's. Got home and hit play to see the safety snap on the first play. Figured it was bad leaving MJ, worse than could have been imagined. Always safer to plan the day around skiing :).

10. Don in Morrison

Don in Morrison I Ski Better on Retro Day Skier

I prefer to call it the Hyper Bowl, because the anticipation is almost always greater than the actual event.

11. LaurelHillCraze

LaurelHillCraze AKA Rob Davis Skier

Just found this thread. Stillers could have won it, but failed to make the plays, give up 3rd and 12 on the winning drive, couldn't drive for the game winning TD as time ran out. Manning made the plays and Bronco's D did when it mattered. The Broncos have beat the Stillers in post season play more often than any other team including that crushing Tebow loss but I'm rooting for them over the Cheatriots. I know the loses against the Broncos came honestly. Go Broncos!

nay and DeAnn Sloan like this.