• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers vs. Broncos

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Harrison and I approve of the outcome!

image.jpeg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Eeeeew that hat. Buy that hat and get a free bowl of soup? Oh but it looks good on you!

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I think Peyton is one of the best QBs ever, I'd like to see him have a SB ring when he retires. He must be getting pretty sick of losing to Tom Brady too. The Broncos took down my boys, but GO BRONCOS.

scott43

Skier
I think Peyton is one of the best QBs ever, I'd like to see him have a SB ring when he retires. He must be getting pretty sick of losing to Tom Brady too. The Broncos took down my boys, but GO BRONCOS.

Well he won the one Superbowl with the Colts but there's always been that thinking that he got lucky etc. I'd like to see him get one more to get that monkey off his back. But it ain't easy and he's not young. Let's just hope he beats the Pats..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Peyton needs to avenge his/Broncos colossal choke from two years ago. But, if it is broncos and panthers I hope he chokes worse.

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Can we just agree that the Cheatriots suck?.

Please, please, please ... anyone but Brady and Belichick!!!

Peyton needs to avenge his/Broncos colossal choke from two years ago. But, if it is broncos and panthers I hope he chokes worse.

As a fellow Carolinian, I can't argue with your wishes. As an objective observer, however, I am not so sure the Panthers are immune to the "choke" factor after watching them fritter away huge leads today and in the Giants game a few weeks ago! Go Panthers anyway!

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What was that, @bbinder? Didn't quite hear you.
HA! I can't get one past you! I was just trying to get a word in without stirring the pot too much. I know that most people in the country feel that the country's ills are the Patriots fault, but I can't help myself: I live in New England and am married to a New England girl. I am contractually obligated to root for the Patriots... However, for all of the Brady Haters out there, I know a lot of people who have encountered him and Giselle around town, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am not a Patrots fan, but I cannot argue with their consistent success. The Patriots will areal beat themselves, you have to go in and beat them yourself. Do they cheat? Hmmm. Do they push the rules...Oh yeah.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am not a Patrots fan, but I cannot argue with their consistent success. The Patriots will areal beat themselves, you have to go in and beat them yourself. Do they cheat? Hmmm. Do they push the rules...Oh yeah.
Oh yeah, they push the rules. Do you know of anybody in sport who does not?

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm a Patriots fan. Go Patriots! There's no need to apologize for success. Bring on the Broncos, the snow, the hate and the win!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We should put something on this, between the Colorado Crew and the Chowdaheads.
If we win, we get to ski Colorado.
If you win, you get to ski New England.
:decisions:
Brilliant!

Let's not forget the Pats didn't just "bend the rules". They got full on busted for cheating/spying and were handed down serious penalties. And most teams don't think for a minute they aren't still up to shenanigans. I actually liked them (a lot) when Bledsoe played for them. As a Wazzu grad, he was righteous in my mind ;) But when they got busted, yeah, that's when I quit cheering for them.

There are a lot of folks who are very successful who "bend the rules" (or cheat hard core) in the horse showing business. I have zero respect for them, too. But integrity is a big part of character to me.

Anyway, I will no longer feel guilty about skiing on Sunday since the Seahawks are now out. Damn they are a great team and have given we long time fans a lot to cheer about since drafting Russell Wilson. The guy just makes the team a blast to watch. Can't wait for next season.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have long said that Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days to ski as the slopes and the roads are empty. In fact, when Copper used to have their Snow Day pass Superbowl Sunday was one of the guaranteed days due to the low risk of getting too crowded. The best part is that really one can ski a great day and make it down the hill in time to enjoy the game. This year I'll be in Houston so no skiing for me.

scott43

Skier
I have long said that Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days to ski as the slopes and the roads are empty. In fact, when Copper used to have their Snow Day pass Superbowl Sunday was one of the guaranteed days due to the low risk of getting too crowded. The best part is that really one can ski a great day and make it down the hill in time to enjoy the game. This year I'll be in Houston so no skiing for me.

And it's usually a terrible game.

Sponsor

Staff online