• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers vs. Broncos

DeAnn Sloan

ACLs are overrated.
Skier
Disclaimer: I am starting this thread in good fun. Only the most lighthearted, well-meaning :poo: talking allowed. I am in no way advocating violating the appropriate usage policy copied and pasted at the bottom of this post.

broncossteelers.jpg

It's a powder day in Summit County, and we all know there are no friends on a powder day. It's also playoff time in the NFL, and there are no friends during playoffs, soooo......

here-we-go-1.gif

Terms and Usage policy of note:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

This is in good fun. I only want to be KIND OF a jerk. Play nice!!!

:snowball:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have friends like @DeAnn Sloan and die hard Bronco fans like @SBrown. While I would love to see a beer pong grudge match between these two that would be better than The Super Bowl, The Masters, Armageddon all rolled into one...I will NOT choose a side and just say that I hope the team with the most points today...wins!

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Of course @SkiNurse is a Steelers fan, and she is much shorter than Susan. Her striking blow would land quite a bit lower -- perhaps below the belt. I guess I'll root for the Panthers for no particular reason.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Carolina up 14-0 after 4 mins. Yikes..

Its obvious Peyton is going to lay a beat-down on the Steelers. Steelers only made it in because of the gifts courtesy of the officiating crew last week!

:duck:

TS
DeAnn Sloan

DeAnn Sloan

ACLs are overrated.
Skier
Carolina up 14-0 after 4 mins. Yikes..

Its obvious Peyton is going to lay a beat-down on the Steelers. Steelers only made it in because of the gifts courtesy of the officiating crew last week!

:duck:

"Gifts".... Burfict gave us a great "gift." :nono:

Beating the Broncos without AB will be .... difficult, BUT there's always the Peyton choke factor to take into consideration.

scott43

Skier
"Gifts".... Burfict gave us a great "gift." :nono:

Beating the Broncos without AB will be .... difficult, BUT there's always the Peyton choke factor to take into consideration.

Doesn't matter..that dinosaur Big Ben can't lift his arm past his shoulder anyway. Well, maybe if they can pay off the officials again to look the other way when Shazier spears the living legend, Mr. P. Manning.

TS
DeAnn Sloan

DeAnn Sloan

ACLs are overrated.
Skier
Running backs are more Shazier's style. ;)And it's better for us if Ben can't throw long, anyway. Fewer chances of interceptions (funny or sad because it's true?).

Truth be told, I would love to see a clean, well-fought game. Our game against the Bengals last week was horrendous. On both sides. I don't want to see that this week. I want to enjoy some friendly trash talk, but I don't want it to get ugly. We shall see. Sigh...

scott43

Skier
Running backs are more Shazier's style. ;)And it's better for us if Ben can't throw long, anyway. Fewer chances of interceptions (funny or sad because it's true?).

Truth be told, I would love to see a clean, well-fought game. Our game against the Bengals last week was horrendous. On both sides. I don't want to see that this week. I want to enjoy some friendly trash talk, but I don't want it to get ugly. We shall see. Sigh...

Truth be told, I don't care either way, I was just trying to stir the pot. :) I'd like to see Peyton make good but they'll just get crushed by New England anyway. And that's purely because this is probably his last hurrah. If they put Osweiler in, well, then I really don't care. Having said that, I'm actually going make nachos and wings to watch the game. :)

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
:popcorn::beercheer:

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I just had three great ski days in a row, deeper each day. At this point I don't even care anymore.

(Well ... That's probably not entirely true.)

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm watching at my cousin's just a mile or two from Mile High. The flyover went directly overhead. Go Broncos!

Sponsor