• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Jacques

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
I just got very dizzy

I don't know how you pull it off

Yea, I get a bit dizzy. I can usually do a 3600 (ten spins) then I have to stop. As you do the drill, you will increase your amount of spins.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Video would be better if it was longer :yahoo:

Cool, I only wish I could ski normal:Teleb:

Here is one a bit longer. 57 seconds. I need to keep them short here. Here you see me spin in my unnatural direction too.
It's a fun drill to do and will help your skiing. STAY STOKED!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
The video is cool and I would have been dizzy if I tried to do it. The best I ever could do was 1440 but that was on 200 CM with a 0/90 grind.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
I did a 1080 the other day and it wasn't on my skis.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
The video is cool and I would have been dizzy if I tried to do it. The best I ever could do was 1440 but that was on 200 CM with a 0/90 grind.

Wow Al, that must have been a long time ago! Work it with a 1 degree base bevel and you will still be the boss! For me it is a bit easier on the super short skis.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Jacques onesie just found out it was to be used everyday until May 27th, rumor has it it’s called it lawyer to initiated proceedings to get washed during that period on a regular basis as its starting to feel ripe already. 2 months of Jacques inside non stop is just inhuman treatment.

:rolleyes:

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Because Mt Bachelor should be open until May 27th and spinning on the snow is a drill to be worked on.
nauseated-face_1f922.png

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Jacques onesie just found out it was to be used everyday until May 27th, rumor has it it’s called it lawyer to initiated proceedings to get washed during that period on a regular basis as its starting to feel ripe already. 2 months of Jacques inside non stop is just inhuman treatment.

:rolleyes:

Too bad I will need to be working to earn $ and not turns!

Uncle-A

Skier
Wow Al, that must have been a long time ago! Work it with a 1 degree base bevel and you will still be the boss! For me it is a bit easier on the super short skis.
The early 1970's with young strong legs :) and maybe at a slower speed.

Uncle-A

Skier
Ha ha! You and me too! I was on long Hexel Sundance II skis back then. I had moved up from Head Standards!
I went from Fisher Presidents to Hexcel Comp's both 200 CM's. But making those 360 spins was on the Fishers and took a lot of practice and as many fails.

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
I went from Fisher Presidents to Hexcel Comp's both 200 CM's. But making those 360 spins was on the Fishers and took a lot of practice and as many fails.

You are a boss! At 5'8" I never went over a 195! All my sticks are now 170ish to 146. Really like the 160ish skis the best. Ye Haw!

Uncle-A

Skier
You are a boss! At 5'8" I never went over a 195! All my sticks are now 170ish to 146. Really like the 160ish skis the best. Ye Haw!
Not as Boss as you may think, I am 6' 2" and many would say that 200 was short but at 155 - 160 LBS (back than) I found that it was just right. I have skied longer but they always seemed to send me off like a spring board and even some skis in the 200 also did the same. Now I am on a 2015 - 2016 Head Rally 170 and it is so much fun to ski. But no more spins, but it does send me back to watch those 360 spins.