• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Starting Off The Mcp At Aspen - What Do I Need To Bring/do/know?

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
My rating of the whole process at the 4 places I redeemed is as follows

Aspen (Snowmass) = Great Show the voucher via whatever means you decide, get ticket and done.

Alta = OK Ticket window but last year they had to login to a separate data base so took a couple minutes.

Jackson = Low end of OK or upper end of not good as you had to go to separate computer in the pass office to digitaly sign some sort of waiver then return to the counter for your pass.

Snowbird = Sucked Took a huddle of 4 people and 15 minutes for them to figure it out (season before last).

Interesting - I have always just followed what was on the printout and brought paper - always opt for the season pass office if possible -never have had an issue. Alta, Jackson and Snowbird- never any drama. Aspen was the best though any ticket window.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Last year at Snowbird my son's pass abruptly stopped working -- he got rejected at the tram turnstyle. After about 1/2 an hour in the ticket office, they gave up trying to figure it out and gave him a day pass instead. My pass, purchased at the same time, had no problems. Go figure.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Last year at Snowbird my son's pass abruptly stopped working -- he got rejected at the tram turnstyle. After about 1/2 an hour in the ticket office, they gave up trying to figure it out and gave him a day pass instead. My pass, purchased at the same time, had no problems. Go figure.
Not surprising Snowbird has had all kinds of trouble getting MCP and premium passes to work right. In past I've been shunted line to line till they can input it right.

OTOH they work perfectly first time at Alta.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January