• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bobalooski

Getting off the lift
Inactive
Gently skied and time for someone else to enjoy. 174 with Attack 13 demos. Excellent shape. Asking $650 plus shipping.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: Ron

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Ugh, a little to short for me. :( If you have anything coming off demo that's one size up, I'll happily buy.

Lance

Booting up
Skier
For all the Pugski gearheads that know more than me, would this SR95 fit in a quiver with a Renoun Z90? I'm currently skiing a Z90 in 165, which I love for carving on piste, but I've been debating adding a second pair of skis for all mountain charging. I ski in Tahoe 99% of the time FWIW.

TS
Bobalooski

Bobalooski

Getting off the lift
Inactive
For all the Pugski gearheads that know more than me, would this SR95 fit in a quiver with a Renoun Z90? I'm currently skiing a Z90 in 165, which I love for carving on piste, but I've been debating adding a second pair of skis for all mountain charging. I ski in Tahoe 99% of the time FWIW.

If you're in Tahoe, you're welcome to take these out for a turn. In fact, feel free to make several while you're at it! PM me if you'd like.

Lance

Booting up
Skier
Thank you for the offer! I'll be up there in mid December and if you still have them, I would love to take them for a spin.