• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Stöckli SR 95 / 184cm

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
How do these compare to the Nordica Enforcer 93? I am curious as I am considering replacing my 93s and this could be a great option not to mention the right length for me :) and I would take them with the bindings

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
How do these compare to the Nordica Enforcer 93? I am curious as I am considering replacing my 93s and this could be a great option not to mention the right length for me :) and I would take them with the bindings

IMHO -
More damp,
More power,
More float,
More bite,
More quickness,

More fun...

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
So in one word...more. :D
Ok you guys had me at hello :)….. I like more:daffy:

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
IMHO -
More damp,
More power,
More float,
More bite,
More quickness,

More fun...

If this had a Buy Now button I would be struggling to hold my finger back

:roflmao:

PNWRod

Getting off the lift
Skier
I guess I should have posted on this thread. I sent PM to buy these this morning. He's out skiing today so it's not official yet. ogsmile

TS
BS Slarver

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
UPDATE : after a presale tune and some goodbye laps this afternoon I have decided these pups are sticking around. The relationship has been rekindled, I will mark them as sold.

They simply crushed the headwaters chutes and challenger steeps so back in the fleet they go. Not sure why they haven’t had a regular space in the van but they do now.

My apologies to those who sent PMs, if your in BS your welcome to take them for a spin.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OP listed these almost 2 months ago, they clearly did not want to be sold !
Who doesn't love those plaid topsheets over the streaky silver ?!!

Sponsor

Staff online