• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Stöckli SR 95 / 184cm

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Up for sale the highly debated Stormrider 95 / 184 with only a handfull of days on them. Single mount with Aatack demo 13s at a 306 boot length.
A few scratches top and bottom, Condition 8 /10 $ 750 obo.

99C3173C-A4D0-474C-8639-956FEF0266F5.jpeg 797F0E20-B80D-4690-9D0E-7A637D4B552A.jpeg 902F1649-F86E-4F0F-BE2B-CE86A284490B.jpeg

Captain Furious

A ticking time bomb of fury
Skier
Wow. Wish I had seen this before I plunked down $ for a brand new pair. I have to say that these skis are AWESOME!!! Want to trade for my Blizzard Rustler 9s? ;)

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Why are you selling? I’m on my Motive 95’s today at gore and I forgot how much I enjoy them. The SR95’s are one of the skis I figured could replace the Motives.

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
Hey, I see you made the move. I hope you’re loving it out there! I have a suspicion I need one size down. Otherwise, I’d have a hard time not pulling the trigger! Still very much appreciate you letting me demo those Z90 last year!

James

Out There
Instructor
Why are you selling? I’m on my Motive 95’s today at gore and I forgot how much I enjoy them. The SR95’s are one of the skis I figured could replace the Motives.
Yes they could. Big difference in the tip design between the two for one. Think how much you'd learn on ski design skiing both. ogsmile

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Anyone know of a “binding hole conflict” calculator/simulator? Checked online - yeah I know there are paper templates. Interested in these but dont need the clamps. Would be doing Pivots for 316

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Anyone know of a “binding hole conflict” calculator/simulator? Checked online - yeah I know there are paper templates. Interested in these but dont need the clamps. Would be doing Pivots for 316

I usually just buy and pray. It's worked out so far.

James

Out There
Instructor
I don't need to learn about ski design. I need to learn how to ski.
I guarantee these will have you feeling better on the chair up. They're all sweetness and light compared to the dark Motives. So, being better on the way up- half the battle is won.
Still available, shipping cost to pykie in Australia was a deal breaker
You could look into a freight forwarder. You send the ski to them then they forward it on. The recipient has to open an account.
I sent a pair of skis to Belgium this way. The quotes from ups and fedex were absurd. It looks like the one I used was bought by fedex and now is for merchants. and not consumers. Try this:
https://www.myus.com/au/

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online