• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Spyder Pull-Over at Costco

nesneros

Needs another base grind
Skier
I got one of these last year at a ski shop, and I like it a lot. Just picked up another of a different color at Costco.

Phaceplanter

Booting up
Skier
My mother in law got one for me for my birthday in August. Gray with blue (which I didn't notice in the link). I didn't know where she got it, but she's a Costco devotee, so now I know. It's a pretty snug fit, which I like, it's a medium, and I'm 5'9, 165 - I used to be a little over 200 and I don't know if one would work if I had that extra thickness.
I wore it skiing the other day without a jacket - temps in the 40s.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I really like mine. It's a good weight for early and late season and makes a good layer on cooler days. I just ordered another from Costco since they were out of XLs at my store. Didn't get the good price though. D'oh!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Reactions: Ogg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Some of that 32° stuff is pretty nice. For the price it's hard to beat. I got some light base layer pants and don't feel bad cutting off the bottom of the legs so they're just above my boots.
The base layers are a ridiculous deal at ~$7 a pair. I actually prefer them to my old Capilenes and Duofolds. I have 4 each of the top and bottoms for work and skiing use.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I like 32° stuff. I use the baselayers and have a couple of mid layer stuff that I wear as a jacket around town most of our “winter.” It holds up really well to wear and tear.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I haven't been in a Costco in years - mainly because our nearest one is 3.5 hours away.

I used to design an array of products for them. The 32 Degree products - no doubt - are an excellent value. However lots and lots of corners are cut. Great stuff for the price, but by no way on the level of a Point 6 or Icebreaker.