• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Spent some time with Glen Plake today

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia, @DoryBreaux and I spent about 6 hours with the legend, Glen Plake today. We talked about his new partnership with Roxa along with another new partner which will be announced soon. We also talked about the state of the industry and have some great dialog that will be adding in the near future.

Glen was also nice enough to sign some stickers. So, the first 10 replies here can send a SASE to us and we will get you one out to you!

IMG_0442.JPG

Jake M

AKA Gunnerbob
Skier
I'm in, please set one aside for me!!!

SASE might take awhile from Canuckland, sorry. Please PM me where to send it. Thanks Phil!!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
OMG. Yes please. I would like a Glen Plake sticker and would cherish it always. It would probably live on my forehead if I didn't have to shower occasionally.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, please.

SASE on it's way.

Thanks!

EDIT: Where can PugSki's mailing address be found?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't need another sticker (I think they're multiplying in my home/car) but very cool!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Don't need another sticker (I think they're multiplying in my home/car) but very cool!
You obviously aren't tagging enough. ;)

Gotta say, Glen was a blast to chat with. His insights and passion are, wow!

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
True enough. I've tried, either I haven't had them with me or it was a good place. I tried at Pug Ryan's but failed. :(

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Awe, too late but that is cool. Met a lot of skiers so far but yet to meet him.

Edit: oh maybe i'm number 10, I'll send along an envelope!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Glen Plake is too cool. I have a framed and signed poster prominently displayed in our home.

image.jpeg

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
Dammit is it too late to get one? FWIW I did donate to the site , in case there are a couple extra hanging around :D

I actually have a poster in storage somewhere that was signed by a pro skier around 1995 at the Boston ski expo. All I remember was that the skier had like a 16 inch Mohawk. I suppose there were no other well known skiers with big ass Mohawks back then?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Dammit is it too late to get one? FWIW I did donate to the site , in case there are a couple extra hanging around :D

I actually have a poster in storage somewhere that was signed by a pro skier around 1995 at the Boston ski expo. All I remember was that the skier had like a 16 inch Mohawk. I suppose there were no other well known skiers with big ass Mohawks back then?
You should be OK. :daffy:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
One cool cat I'd sure like to meet someday. I'll pass on the stickers, have plenty and not really that in to generic autographs. I'd be stoked if he signed something made out to me like Pete's poster though should we ever meet.

Sponsor