• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sorta new around here

Zski

Booting up
Instructor
howdy

I’m a Whiteface NY local for the past 19 years. I’ve been teaching / coaching skiing for 30 years and am PSIA Level 3 certified. I was at Killington and Pico before I moved to the Lake Placid area. I’m lately more of a ski race dad to a very fast 2nd year U16 boy that came thru Nysef and now goes to Northwood School in LP. I’m also a pro rep for MDV Marker Dalbello Volkl and am been trained in bootfitting so if you have equipment ?’s let me know.

I’m a long time contributor and forum user for Nyskiblog.com where i just go by Z

In the summer I do some Mt Biking and boating and love to play golf. I belong to Lake Placid Club and carry a 3 handicap.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to PugSki!

Not that you should care, but you both ski and golf much better than I do :D But I'm working on it!

Lots of other skiers, mountain bikers, and golfers around here...

Mark-172

Alta or Brighton... hmm...
Skier
Impressive resume..!. Ski and Golf. A great combination. I can get down the mountain without falling and golf a course without losing my golfball :). I'd like to get up to the Northeast more maybe I'll stop by for a lesson ! I made it to Windham this past winter ...

Pdub

best day ever
Skier
I was up there for U14 Easterns with my son last March. Very impressive hill for racing and free skiing, plus a great town to boot. Only complaint is they should have delayed the GS rather than running it in deep powder!

Sponsor

Staff online