• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Some guys have all the luck Some guys have all the pain Some guys get all the breaks Some guys do nothing but complain

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
A newly-bought Lamborghini was wrecked after just 20 minutes on the roads, police said.

_113091433_ebtesiyx0aedum_.jpg

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well if it really had a mechanical failure on the highway after 20 minutes it belongs in the junkyard anyway.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
a buddy who has a 488 ferrari once told me that ferrari will only sell him next model ( 812 or gt) after he has driven his for a couple of years then passes their performance driver training.
Then he might get on the wait list, if he still has his licence .

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Just hop in a 220 mph car, no problem. That's like slipping behind the wheel of a 250k Pete lowboy with no experience. How hard could it be? Lol

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Read before you post. Thanks

I read it. Then I posted. The indirect cause of it getting rear ended was alleged mechanical failure.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
What police force has cruisers with that paint scheme? Toontown?

rogerrabbitcel-590x408.jpg
Well the govt might be a bit Mickey Mouse but it's standard UK highway livery. Quite handy cos you have to be pretty dumb not to spot them...

Mind you something similiar happens every year here. Summer months are the hotspot when the Middle Eastern elite temporally resident in cooler Knightsbridge ship supercars over for their teenagers to trash on narrow winding UK roads.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
SpikeDog is obviously not a watcher of depressive euro police dramas such as Morse or Wallender.

* Eeyore eats them up.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
backing up and taking out a fire hydrant.
just saying
kids still think it was a movie

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
SpikeDog is obviously not a watcher of depressive euro police dramas such as Morse or Wallender.

* Eeyore eats them up.

Morse (and its sequel Lewis) isn't depressive - just a unrealistic representation of the murder rate in a provincial English city. One that beats the scandicrime dramas at their own game is Cardinal (very good though - has Fargoesque qualities in a serious wrapper)