• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

So I was on a chairlift in Utah last month...

TS
Tekweezle

Tekweezle

Booting up
Skier
I think I used to post alot on Epicski. But I think all the content is gone now. So I went on hiatus from online posting.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
.... And I saw a sticker on someone's ski for Pugski.com and I thought to myself, I think I used to frequent that website a few years ago after Epicski went down.

So here I am. Please be kind to me! :wave:
Which area and which day? We can probably figure out who you rode with! Welcome!

TS
Tekweezle

Tekweezle

Booting up
Skier
It was some time between March 21st and April 2nd. I skied 10 days out of 12 on 2 separate weekend trips. Skied 4 at Snowbird, 2 at Alta, 2 at Solitude, 1 each at Brighton and Deer Valley. Missed Snowbasin though.

I might have been easy to spot. I was finally putting significant time on a pair of Fischer Watea 120 skis so I might have garnered a few puzzled looks. Those skis seem to stand out because of their weird shape and graphics.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It was some time between March 21st and April 2nd. I skied 10 days out of 12 on 2 separate weekend trips. Skied 4 at Snowbird, 2 at Alta, 2 at Solitude, 1 each at Brighton and Deer Valley. Missed Snowbasin though.

I might have been easy to spot. I was finally putting significant time on a pair of Fischer Watea 120 skis so I might have garnered a few puzzled looks. Those skis seem to stand out because of their weird shape and graphics.
Where do you ski locally in the East?

TS
Tekweezle

Tekweezle

Booting up
Skier
Mostly Stratton.... But I didn't get to ski there much this season-Only 1 day....

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Mostly Stratton.... But I didn't get to ski there much this season-Only 1 day....
Check out the NE threads next season if you want to meet up with other Stratton skiers...

or head to Killington for some spring skiing still in progress. I'm likely done for the season what with the 7 hr drive.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Check out the NE threads next season if you want to meet up with other PugSki skiers...

or head to Killington for some spring skiing still in progress. I'm likely done for the season what with the 7 hr drive.

Fixed it for you

Sponsor