• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SnowInn?

OldJeep

Getting off the lift
Skier
Truth be told I already placed the order, but just want to sooth the feeling that I have that I bought from a scammy site. Have been looking around for some Full Tilt boots for this season, kinda stuck buying them on line and hoping for the best. The race boots and my Monoski are not really a good match. Found SnowInn had some really crazy low prices and another 15% off deal so I ordered a pair of Chair 8 boots. Seems to be in Spain which seems like an odd place to be buying US ski gear from, but I've had weirder things come from overseas for cheap. Little bit of info I could find makes it sound like they are OK as long as you never need to talk to them or return anything. Any horror stories or am I likely OK?

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've purchased from this site's tennis and bicycling faces w/o issues. Usually takes around 2 weeks to get the items (to West Coast US from Spain). I think you're ok.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ive got stuff from them . I think they are in the Netherlands , or for somewhere . They may have multiple locations depending on what you are ordering. They also have another name, which I can't remember . It is legit. At least I had no issue, albeit only 1 purchase

Ken in LA

Pulling down the safety bar
Skier
I’ve ordered from them without problems. You can even call them at (920) 645-2505 but the office hours are 10AM-5PM Central European Time.

TS
OldJeep

OldJeep

Getting off the lift
Skier
Sounds good. My mind is set at ease. Now just the waiting.

Gr8PowerfulTim

Booting up
Skier
Have ordered from them 2-3 times. Surprisingly fast shipping for how far away their stuff comes from.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I got a pair of boots from them. It was great because I ordered last year's model and I guess they were out because they sent me the current year model at the same price as the older ones.

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I bought some wax from them a year ago and it never arrived. Sat in customs in NYC for weeks. I didn't get a reply from them until I sent a couple of followups, but eventually did get a refund.

Analisa

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Totally agree with the statement that they can process ordrers sufficiently but any other issues that pop up, you're SOL. I tried to cancel a binding order from them once and their process was an email that needed to be received 24 hours before shipping. A week later, the order still went out. I tried to refuse the delivery, but it kept getting routed back to me because they wouldn't pay the duties to get their package back.

On the upside, I took it as a sign I needed another touring setup.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
SnowInn has crazy low prices on a lot of gear. There was a time when you could get any of it shipped to the U.S., but in recent years, the manufacturers have cracked down on where they're allowed to sell some of the stuff. Of course you can use parcel forwarding services to get around this, but that adds cost to the purchase.

blackke17

I'd rather be at Alta
Skier
great prices on ski bindings and MTB tires, i have ordered from them a few times without issue

Mixauskas

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have ordered 2 pairs of skis from SnowInn last year. By far the best deal i've found, arrived fast with bindings mounted as i've specified, well packed and secured...

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
It's not a scam it's a real op with lots of different country "fronts". I always get the impression that they are a clearing house for new old stock and don't actually hold their own inventory so it can take a while .

Jeffc7

Booting up
Skier
I bought a pair of Head Titan Supershape skis a couple seasons ago, they were end of season stupid cheap. Like $~300 something, but the shipping was ridiculous, like $200. So I bought 2 pairs and averaged it down to $400. Then sold one pair. However when I looked again it wouldn’t ship to US anymore for skis. Definitely legit.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Truth be told I already placed the order, but just want to sooth the feeling that I have that I bought from a scammy site. Have been looking around for some Full Tilt boots for this season, kinda stuck buying them on line and hoping for the best. The race boots and my Monoski are not really a good match. Found SnowInn had some really crazy low prices and another 15% off deal so I ordered a pair of Chair 8 boots. Seems to be in Spain which seems like an odd place to be buying US ski gear from, but I've had weirder things come from overseas for cheap. Little bit of info I could find makes it sound like they are OK as long as you never need to talk to them or return anything. Any horror stories or am I likely OK?
Not that it is close to you, but the Compound in Marquette, MI has a full line of Full Tilts in the store. Heck you could even ski powder instead of race on ice. :)

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
I've bought from Dive Inn before without issue. I've heard shipping can be a pain sometimes but I think that has to do more with customs than their actual service. When I was buying dive gear from them I was told their prices are lower because European regulations don't permit things like price controls in the form of minimum advertised prices.

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
They are some Spanish company, with 100s of Inn's :) They have Snowinn, Runinn, Diveinn, Bikeinn etc. Contrary to quite few negative posts around, I never had any issue with them. Shipping was fast and normally priced (in range of any other online store around EU), products are real not some fake stuff and prices are well... that's whole different story. I would say their regular prices are anything but super cheap. And once they finally want to get rid of stock, they lower them. Some really lot, some not so much, and you can easily find better deal elsewhere.
But in general, I have absolutely no issues ordering with them. Already did, and most likely still will in future.

Sponsor

Staff online