• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snowfully.com - legit or scam?

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
I don't know if this has been answered (didn't seem to be), but I ran across an on-line business snowfully.com that has some pretty awesome t-shirts related to skiing. So - has anybody else purchased t-shirts from these guys? Legit online business, or scam?

Thanks, Carl

TS
Carl Kuck

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
It appears to be legit. With sites like this, if I do order, I make sure I use a CC that I only use for internet purchases and watch it like a hawk. As always, buyer beware.
Thanks much! Yeah, I have a credit card that hardly ever gets used for anything that I'll use for this. Excellent stuff!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If it's someplace I've not dealt with and more than $50, PP goods and services only for me.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I recently noticed that one of my credit cards has an option to generate a one-time-use virtual credit card number. I've never used that feature, but we might start.
We recently had to get a new CC number after sending congratulatory items via Instacart to an out-of-state location. The goods arrived, but fraudulent charges started the next day.

Sponsor

Staff online