• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Snowbird 2015-2016

TS
BobMc

BobMc

In line for the tram
Skier
Even though I didn't ski, I couldn't stay away from LCC. The first weekend of wondering what to do I took my little guy up hiking around Alta. There's still a bit of snow here and there, I'd bet if the tram were running they could run operations on the snow up high.

We dawdled our way up the summer road while he threw snow at me, we both enjoyed the opportunity to play with snow in June.

It's snow!!!

image.jpeg

The bypass road has newly painted lines!

image.jpeg

The snow down low is a bit thin.

image.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:toastCheers to a great season!!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@BobMc This is awesome. Like you, I think the carrot is much better than a stick. With Snowbird pass prices, this kind of incentive is pretty darn awesome.

Incentives
  • Premier POW Parking closest to the lifts at Entry 1 and Entry 2.
  • Carpooling = 2+ people. Each person in the car will receive a “POW Carpooling Card” (not just season pass holders)
  • 10 carpooling trips = half price Snowbird winter lift ticket
  • No combining separate POW Carpooling Cards. Max number of half-priced ticket per person is 5.
  • Once someone has reached 10 and has redeemed their half-price ticket, they become eligible for a monthly drawing for 10 people to receive spots on Gadzoom on a specified day at 8:45
  • 20 drawings/month for half-price ticket for all UTA season pass users
  • RIDE sticker for each POW Carpooling Card given out.

Sponsor

Staff online