• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snow!

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
4359D1CA-6277-4008-B0F5-D336A6CCBDAC_1_201_a.jpeg

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
looks like the Mountain got about 3" notice the trees down in the background. thats from our blowdown incident last month. Hundreds of trees got blown down. from what I have been told by some one in the know, they are working very hard to clean up the mountain for tree skiing. I will wait until the base builds a little longer this season
1602510671557.png

surfacehoar

Getting off the lift
Skier
Quite a bit of snow in the Selkirks, Telemetry is reading 44-58cm depth from Nelson to Revelstoke at treeline.

gnorm.jpg

This is what happens when I buy a new bike.

Attachments

• gnorm.jpg
    gnorm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

gwasson

Mid Atlantic banana belt dweller
Skier
15 this morning and a Winter storm watch in affect with 5-13” offering up some nice snowmaking temps in the next few day to get things going.

View attachment 112892

Nice. We were just wandering around the base area on Saturday and it looked dramatically different. We were visiting my daughter at MSU, we are back home in PA now with mid 70 temps.

P-Ute

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Lost Trail Ski Area (LT) near Sula, MT yesterday morning after 10 to 12 inches of fresh snow. Temp was 12 degrees F. with 20 mph wind gusts. -8 degrees F. this morning.
This picture is of the the Saddle Mountain portion of LT. Top of mountain is obscured by snow and clouds.
DSC01366 (2).JPG

Here is the Idaho side of LT.
Lost Trail Ski Area-Idaho side 10242020 v2.JPG

Hoping for an early opening this season. :crossfingers:

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
My deck
image.jpg

They are skiing some portion of the mountain. I saw 8 people on the webcam with skis standing at the top of the Ant Hill.

My daughter told me the stand up paddle boards they ordered in July showed up yesterday at the same time as 7 inches of snow in Hamilton.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online