• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Slightly used ski area

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
What's the PugSki member count these days?
I've got USD1,000 to put in (since I backed out of the Red Mt investment offer).

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I've got USD1,000 to put in (since I backed out of the Red Mt investment offer).

If you look at the "members" drop down, there are 164 pages of 30 members each page, for a total (approx) of 4900 members.....

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Said it before, I'll say it again. Other than about 4 turns worth on BraveHeart, Soldier Mtn is FLAT! Flat, flat, flat. Not steep. A downhill race there would make the 1984 Sarajevo Olympic downhill look like the Hahnenkamm.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'd have been in for a grand towards Timberline in West Virginia..

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Will stop by in March on our annual Idaho ski trip. Thanks

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

It is not the cost of buying it but the cost of maintaining it... Property Taxes etc.

TS
Bad Bob

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Ya, this place needs a big ski area corporation or a very wealthy person who wants a toy to buy it. The former would be better for developing the area's potential. But it certainly is fun to think about.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Said it before, I'll say it again. Other than about 4 turns worth on BraveHeart, Soldier Mtn is FLAT! Flat, flat, flat. Not steep. A downhill race there would make the 1984 Sarajevo Olympic downhill look like the Hahnenkamm.
We could have everyone that gets on the lift carry a bucket of rocks and dirt to to the top to help build the vertical. :duck:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We could have everyone that gets on the lift carry a bucket of rocks and dirt to to the top to help build the vertical. :duck:

From their site and onthesnow, thought they had 1700 vertical .. but must be spread long?

But I like the bucket brigade ... a few midwest "mountains" I think used this to up their vert by 20 or so "strategic" feet to hit a magic 500 footogsmile