• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
I need to find some gear… most important boots for someone.... they beginners. Hopefully can start with some use dear from ski swap and move up from there. They live in Connecticut Stamford area.would like to try couple swaps over Columbus weekend.
need recommendations for several good places

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier
Last edited:

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Can also get some really good deals on new stuff at the annual Pedigree Sports tent sales. There is one in Stamford but the one in White Plains, NY may be better.

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier
I've never been to the surburban one not not sure how big it is. I have heard the Sundown one is pretty big with lots of goods.
The Sundown one is a pretty solid swap. Lots of items, lots of good deals to be had.

I've never been to the Suburban one either, but it's a favorite shop of many CT skiers...

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
The Sundown one is a pretty solid swap. Lots of items, lots of good deals to be had.

I've never been to the Suburban one either, but it's a favorite shop of many CT skiers...

I've got the Sundown one on the calendar, would love to check out. The suburban shop rubbed me the wrong way as one of their reps was at the Warren Miller showing in Stamford last year. I walked into the booth area where they had some skis and he immediately tried to point me in the direction of some very short and very pink ladies skis so I've soured on them since then. However, that's a whole other thread. Their swap is probably a good one but I get a little bent when I see their name ;)