• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiLogik season edit

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
My photographer/videographer friend Chris Morgan recently released this season edit video. I am not doing any of the hucking but I am the only old guy going left & right ;) ...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You are certainly a great ambassador for Ski Logik!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
My photographer/videographer friend Chris Morgan recently released this season edit video. I am not doing any of the hucking but I am the only old guy going left & right ;) ...

Did you win a pair on epicski?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes he did. I was the runner up in the contest. Ullr's Chariot TT if I recall. Which I do.

Oh well, at least I got an Epicski vest out of it as a consolation prize. Joan is one classy lady.

But I digress. Nice video.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
He zoomed by on them today at mach shnell while I was taking a lesson.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes he did. I was the runner up in the contest. Ullr's Chariot TT if I recall. Which I do.

Oh well, at least I got an Epicski vest out of it as a consolation prize. Joan is one classy lady.

Joan sent me a vest too!

TS
4ster

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Nice!! Where was this (mostly) shot? Looks tasty!
The parts I am in (yellow jacket, blue jacket & drone shots) were shot at Powder Mountain & Snowbasin in Utah. Not sure about the rest but looking at the architecture in one of the park jump clips I would guess the alps or maybe Norway :huh:. I will try to ask Chris when I see him.

Yes I did. When I first received them I wasn't sure what I would do with a 101mm waisted twin tip. They were so pretty I thought I may just mount them on the wall. Eventually, I mounted them with bindings & skied the crap out of them. They became my go to/all mountain ski. They arc like a full cambered carver should on the firm snow, & are wide enough to provide some float in fresh snow. I liked them so much, I bought another pair of the Chariot TT's 2 years ago & a pair of Front Burners last year!

Here is the short Front Burner clip we did last year...

quant

Don't worry; just go down.
Skier
I own the Ullr's Chariots TT, and keep them in my locker in UT as a one-ski quiver (well, I do own the Stockli SC). I could have used the Rock Star today (rockered) with the knee high powder (I have a pair in CA), but it didn't really matter. The UC TT s a versatile ski. As a senior citizen, hucking off cliffs is out of the question and I ski shorter skis than I would have 10 years ago. Skiing 9990 at a reasonable speed is more to my current abilities. Unfortunately, the battery in the camera was wasted before I got to the steeper stuff. FWIW, I love the Rock Stars.

Last edited:

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I own the Ullr's Chariots TT, and keep them in my locker in UT as a one-ski quiver (well, I do own the Stockli SC). I could have used the Rock Star today (rockered) with the knee high powder (I have a pair in CA), but it didn't really matter. The UC TT s a versatile ski. As a senior citizen, hucking off cliffs is out of the question and I ski shorter skis than I would have 10 years ago. Skiing 9990 at a reasonable speed is more to my current abilities. Unfortunately, the battery in the camera was wasted before I got to the steeper stuff. FWIW, I love the Rock Stars.
Love the hoots and hollars! Wish I could have been out there today!

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Logik.jpg

Logik2.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was hoping to see Mazz at the SIA show this year but he wasnt there.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ Their skis seem to be getting harder and harder to find at ski shops that I know of. Factory direct only, at full retail pop, plus shipping, with no bindings or mounting available makes it tough if you live in a small town like I do.

I keep flirting with their Occam's Razor as a possible blast for "wife trips" to Sun Valley, but never quite pull the trigger.

Nevertheless, I hope they are killing it, business-wise. Perhaps some version of the old rock and roll saying of "But they love us in Europe"?

Sponsor

Staff online