• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Skilogic skis

John Plecker

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi guys. I recently picked up a pair of skilogic skis. I am trying to put a value on them I know they are a custom set just don't know the name of them. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20191029_223158.jpg
    20191029_223158.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 105
TS
J

John Plecker

Skier

Attachments

• 20191029_223144.jpg
    20191029_223144.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 102

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome!

What are the dimensions? I'm not an expert on SkiLogics but I'm sure someone here has some data on them.

I presume you plan to ski them? They are out of business so they are also collector's items.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Possibly Ullr Chariots TT, waist 105mm. I don't reconize the top sheet design, might be special order.

TS
J

John Plecker

Skier
I have never done much skiing. Yeah I read about them going out of business. How do I get the dimensions. They are Rave 174. I know some people take them on as wall art at the end of thier lives

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Геометрия:
129-92-116, 133-92-118, 136-92-124
Радиус бокового выреза:
15m
Ростовки:
166, 174, 182

TS
J

John Plecker

Skier
How do I figure out the exact dimensions
They are rave 174

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
I'd be impressed if you got $200 for them. They aren't that hard to find unless someone happens to be looking for that exact model.

Good wall art though.

TS
J

John Plecker

Skier
@slowrider just posted them : 133 tip 92 waist 118 tail 15m sidecut in the 174cm size.

You can measure them with a metric ruler to confirm.

Ah ok cool. Thanks I picked these up on the cheap cause the looked super cool. Have someone local to me that b wants to purchase them.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
They aren't that hard to find unless someone happens to be looking for that exact model..

If you spot the Pink Floyd DSOM one, LMK?

looked super cool. Have someone local to me that b wants to purchase them.

:thumb: If he's planning to ski them, have him check base flatness. Skilogiks are notorious for being unflat and off-beveled. Otherwise, they're pretty.

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
If you spot the Pink Floyd DSOM one, LMK?

:thumb: If he's planning to ski them, have him check base flatness. Skilogiks are notorious for being unflat and off-beveled. Otherwise, they're pretty.
I have a pair of the Pink Floyd specials....skied 2 times maybe....I would be hard-pressed to part with them....totally cool and they ski really well!

I think the founder of SkiLogik (Dave Mazzarella) is now a businessman partnering with some Asian consulting firm about production efficiency and distribution of various products...no longer in the ski biz...

Sponsor