Skilogic skis

John Plecker

At the base lodge
Skier
Hi guys. I recently picked up a pair of skilogic skis. I am trying to put a value on them I know they are a custom set just don't know the name of them. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

Doug Briggs

Skiing the powder
Industry Insider
Pugski Ski Tester
Welcome!

What are the dimensions? I'm not an expert on SkiLogics but I'm sure someone here has some data on them.

I presume you plan to ski them? They are out of business so they are also collector's items.

slowrider

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Possibly Ullr Chariots TT, waist 105mm. I don't reconize the top sheet design, might be special order.

TS
J

John Plecker

At the base lodge
Skier
I have never done much skiing. Yeah I read about them going out of business. How do I get the dimensions. They are Rave 174. I know some people take them on as wall art at the end of thier lives

slowrider

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Геометрия:
129-92-116, 133-92-118, 136-92-124
Радиус бокового выреза:
15m
Ростовки:
166, 174, 182

jmeb

Stereotypical Front Range Weekend Warrior
Skier
I'd be impressed if you got $200 for them. They aren't that hard to find unless someone happens to be looking for that exact model.

Good wall art though.

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Industry Insider
If you spot the Pink Floyd DSOM one, LMK?

:thumb: If he's planning to ski them, have him check base flatness. Skilogiks are notorious for being unflat and off-beveled. Otherwise, they're pretty.
I have a pair of the Pink Floyd specials....skied 2 times maybe....I would be hard-pressed to part with them....totally cool and they ski really well!

I think the founder of SkiLogik (Dave Mazzarella) is now a businessman partnering with some Asian consulting firm about production efficiency and distribution of various products...no longer in the ski biz...

Advertisement