• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Suzski

Putting on skis
Skier
Greetings all, I'll be skiing at Copper for 5 days at the end of the month. I'm staying in Frisco. Is there a shop(s)/ski check at the mountain where I can leave boots and skis overnight so I don't have to schlep them each day? I'm not looking for a free check - just convenience.

Ken in LA

Pulling down the safety bar
Skier
The Gear Check at Copper Mtn is located in the Copper One building in the Center Village next to Guest Services in Camp Hale Outfitters. Overnight ski storage is $15.00. They do not store boots.

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
They're is a ski fix it shop in center village also. Right near it are 3 different types of ski storage. Ski check... Big huge ski lockers... Regular ski lockers. Boots no problem at at least two of those.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
As difficult time a time I have finding boots that can be properly fitted, I make sure I don’t do anything that increases the chance for excess wear (walking great distance on sidewalks/parking lot), damage to the liners, mildrew, etc. Call me crazy but I also never let them out of my possession unless locked in my vehicle or house. When we travel by air, I don’t check them. At the condo, the skis go in the ski locker and the boots in the condo. I think you get my theme. Right now my skis are in my heated garage and my boots are on their spot by the desk in my home office.

Prosper

This is the way.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As difficult time a time I have finding boots that can be properly fitted, I make sure I don’t do anything that increases the chance for excess wear (walking great distance on sidewalks/parking lot), damage to the liners, mildrew, etc. Call me crazy but I also never let them out of my possession unless locked in my vehicle or house. When we travel by air, I don’t check them. At the condo, the skis go in the ski locker and the boots in the condo. I think you get my theme. Right now my skis are in my heated garage and my boots are on their spot by the desk in my home office.
Perhaps your SO should move over to make room in your bed for your boots. ;)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Perhaps your SO should move over to make room in your bed for your boots. ;)
My SO doesn't want to deal with me if my feet aren't happy.
Happy feet = warm, comfortable and dry.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My SO doesn't want to deal with me if my feet aren't happy.
Happy feet = warm, comfortable and dry.

Funny-my wife doesn’t even ski much, yet she certainly appreciates my glowing personality much more when my ski boots fit well and are in good shape.