• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Ordered some new skis and boots for my son last week from SkiEssentials.com. They mounted them up and got them cross country in record time. Put some wax on them last night and took the boys up to Mt. Hood today for skiing in the blizzard. Lots of fresh tracks with refills to be had. My son skied them great and fun and good times were had by all!

Thanks guys for a great job!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Completely agree. Excellent customer service, too.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I've had nothing but good experiences with them, too. Inquiring minds want to know what you bought!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I bought a pair of Attack 13 bindings a couple of weeks ago, and I have a pair of La Ninas with bindings mounted coming next week.

TS
Jwrags

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Inquiring minds want to know what you bought!

Volkl Katana mounted with some Marker Griffons along with some Lange boots.

While they looked long they must ski pretty short because he skied well. It helped there was a lot of fresh snow.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got a pair of K2 Fulluvit 98ti's last season mountain with Attach13 bindings at a great price. Ski Essentials were great...skis were delivered super fast, and when I second guessed my purchase, they were great on the phone to help. I kept the skis and am very happy....an easy-going but playful ski which is what I needed! I don't "need" any skis right now, but Ski Essentials is where I will turn to first when I do!

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
I got a pair of K2 Fulluvit 98ti's last season mountain with Attach13 bindings at a great price. Ski Essentials were great...skis were delivered super fast, and when I second guessed my purchase, they were great on the phone to help. I kept the skis and am very happy....an easy-going but playful ski which is what I needed! I don't "need" any skis right now, but Ski Essentials is where I will turn to first when I do!

Thanks for the kind words! Stoked you're liking the skis.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
When has it ever been about "need"?

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I ordered some bindings from SkiEssentials last week and Mike called to confirm the brake width I wanted. Extremely reassuring to get a call making sure the order is as wanted. Binders arrived fast as well. I'm definitely buying from them again.

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
I ordered some bindings from SkiEssentials last week and Mike called to confirm the brake width I wanted. Extremely reassuring to get a call making sure the order is as wanted. Binders arrived fast as well. I'm definitely buying from them again.

Nothing worse than getting your new bindings and realizing they don't fit on your skis :beercheer:

Sponsor

Staff online