• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiEssentials.com Newsletter

https://www.skiessentials.com/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Hi PugSki members!

Some of you may already be subscribed, but for those who aren't we wanted to give you a heads up about the SkiEssentials.com newsletter.

We generally send out a newsletter every week containing a mix of news, gear reviews, and of course, special discounts for subscribers. This season we're taking it a step further and to show our appreciation towards subscribers we're giving away a pair of Volkl Ones every single month. All you have to do is be an active subscriber to our newsletter!

It's quick, easy, and we don't fill your inbox with spam. We wanted to make sure no PugSki members were missing out!

Just click here to subscribe then sit back and cross your fingers for some new pow skis! :beercheer:

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was happy to see Ski Essentials as a preferred retailer for this board. You guys hooked me up solid on the Enforcers I recently bought. Signed up for the newsletter.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
That "One" looks like fun, but the longest available is 186. The "Two" can be had in 196.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Thanks for all the positive responses!

Those Ones for $299 and Twos for $349 are definitely tough to pass up. We're psyched we're able to offer them that low!

@Blue Streak I agree, it would be fun to try a Volkl One in a 190+ length. Considering it's full reverse camber, I'm somewhat surprised it's not in the lineup. I'm thinking Volkl would say if you want a ski that big, get the Two or the Shiro (Shiro goes all the way up to a 203cm)

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
In part, my reluctance to pull the trigger is out of respect for Murphy's Law, as it relates to precipitation.
There is an inverse relationship between the money spent on powder gear and the snowfall measured in inches in the same period of time.
'jus sayin.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was happy to see Ski Essentials as a preferred retailer for this board. You guys hooked me up solid on the Enforcers I recently bought. Signed up for the newsletter.
I agree.
I really appreciate the support of the site as well as the support of those who support the site.
:daffy:

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
In part, my reluctance to pull the trigger is out of respect for Murphy's Law, as it relates to precipitation.
There is an inverse relationship between the money spent on powder gear and the snowfall measured in inches in the same period of time.
'jus sayin.

That doesn't seem to be in effect in Vermont this season as my powder skis don't exist yet and we're getting more of the "R" word right now than powder :doh: :nono:

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
That doesn't seem to be in effect in Vermont this season as my powder skis don't exist yet and we're getting more of the "R" word right now than powder :doh: :nono:
Oh boy, does that suck.
I grew up skiing in Virginia, so I am quite familiar with the concept.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Signed up! If I win the skis, they will get donated to someone here!

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
If I win I'll hoard them in the closet until the doc gives me the OK. :crutches:

Sponsor