• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Woohoo! How's the fit?

Thanks!

Yayyy; Perfect for my son - I cut slits for my prescription glasses and they git almost perfectly. I am planning on getting new eyeglasses soon, and they should be a bit narrower and fit like a glove.

My son is sooooo impressed. He doesn't normally care much, and he said a few times things like "Wow, these are really nice".

To me, the highlight is that you guys were worried about getting me the right product, regardless the margin. Ultimately, not only that's the right thing to do, but it also earns life long relationships and long standing businesses. Very impressed! :)

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Yayyy; Perfect for my son - I cut slits for my prescription glasses and they git almost perfectly. I am planning on getting new eyeglasses soon, and they should be a bit narrower and fit like a glove.

My son is sooooo impressed. He doesn't normally care much, and he said a few times things like "Wow, these are really nice".

To me, the highlight is that you guys were worried about getting me the right product, regardless the margin. Ultimately, not only that's the right thing to do, but it also earns life long relationships and long standing businesses. Very impressed! :)

Excellent! I knew it could work, nice to hear your feedback! Thanks so much :beercheer:

MattFromCanada

Professional Something-or-another
Skier
These are pretty cool. It's the Nordica Badmind with a Snickers graphic! We only have the 163 cm length, but we thought there might be some PugSkiers who couldn't pass up $100 Snickers skis for themselves and/or their kids.

Oh... my... goodness... those are like the greatest skis ever! How many pairs do you have left?

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Oh... my... goodness... those are like the greatest skis ever! How many pairs do you have left?

Haha, right?! Looks like we have about 10 pairs left, not including the pair that's already been set aside for myself. :roflmao:

djetok

Low Lander
Skier
Thanks Jeff just got your last K2 Konic for the middle daughter she's stoked. With the coupon I just completely outfitted in all her gearexcept boots.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
What About Bob?

24252220150921180928.gif

Sponsor

Staff online