• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Anymore deals on dedicated powder skis coming up? I would snag the Volkl One deal but your site says you don't have any 186s left.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Anymore deals on dedicated powder skis coming up? I would snag the Volkl One deal but your site says you don't have any 186s left.

We're all sold out of the 186cm Volkl One from 2015 unfortunately. We do have some 2016 Ones in that length, but they're quite a bit more than we had the 2015 Ones priced. We do have a couple miss-drilled 186cm pairs lying around, however. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll work up a price for you. We'd plug all the holes, or whatever you prefer.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Ski Essentials are great guys to deal with! Really good gear at awesome prices! They get the ScotsSkier seal of approval ...and that is not given lightly!!

We are humbled and honored @ScotsSkier! You don't happen to have a certificate we could display, do you? :beercheer:

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
I look forward to seeing the deal of the week...ah, weekly.

Sometimes the Deal of the Week is carried over for multiple weeks. During the off season, for example, that's often the case. We try to get a new Deal of the Week up every Tuesday, but that's not set in stone.

Sponsor

Staff online