• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Hey PugSki members!

We've started a new program on SkiEssentials.com where we highlight a specific product that we have at a crazy good price every week. We thought we'd start a thread here that we'll keep updated with the current deal of the week.

As usual, if you're thinking of making a purchase, shoot us a PM here on PugSki and I'll see what is the lowest price we can offer to members!!

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
How often do you intend to update these deals? Thanks.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Hey @MattD

We typically have a new Deal of the Week every week, although sometimes we'll carry a deal over an extra week, especially if we have a lot of other promotions going on. Right now we have a tiered discount that will give you up to 20% off your order that ends tomorrow. We'll be updating the Deal of the Week once that ends!

I'll certainly post it here when we have it up.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Man, they make earn a good deal by having to do math. So you get a good deal AND learn something!!!! :golfclap:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I met a guy in the ski shop at Northstar who said that he was just looking. He buys all of his stuff at a shop from the east coast called Ski Essentials.
Said that he bought on line from them once, called the number to talk to someone and was impressed with the person he talked to so he just keeps doing business with them.
Small world.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Thanks for sharing @Tricia !! Always nice to hear reports from happy customers. Our customer service guys are great. They're a very small team and work incredible hard answering inquiries, expediting orders, and ensuring everything happens accurately.

Sponsor

Staff online