• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Skier From Ontario

Pak46

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
HI, my name is Carl, Made in China. Been skiing for 4 years. Got my CSIA LV2 two years ago. Became a full time travling school instrustor last season at Mount St Louis Moonstone. Love treaching kids, love skiing almost everyday last season . Been to Revo and Big 3, Mont Tremblant and all the tiny hills around Toronto.
Excited to join this community to learn more about boot fitting.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I teach every other Sunday at Mt St Louis with NTSC. ( the other Sundays I'm at Blue) Maybe I'll see you on the hill

TS
P

Pak46

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I teach every other Sunday at Mt St Louis with NTSC. ( the other Sundays I'm at Blue) Maybe I'll see you on the hill
Absolutely, I see you guys uniform all the time!

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Welcome to Pugski. Yes, I will be in the Ontario this year for the first in 10 years. I'm looking forward to teaching my grand daughters to ski well and getting them out to the hill many times a week. I'm going to be at Snow Valley, Barrie. Nice and close to their house and I'll have a pass for Blue for my days off to go ski. I'll be hitting west a couple times also, have some trips planned.

Sponsor