• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tim Hedin

Skiboot RX
Industry Insider
SkiBoot Rx has returned to PugSki.com. I am excited to be back and offer to the members of PugSki.com the best deals on all of your ski equipment. Skiboot Rx is not a big mega shop with a huge internet presence, in fact, square footage size we are a very small shop. SkiBoot Rx is owned by a passionate skier who will go out of his way to make sure you are happy. I do not have an e-commerce site to take your orders in the middle of the night, we do have a staff that will talk to you on the phone, help you in your buying decisions ( if needed ) and we are always willing to wheel and deal. I sincerely believe we have some of the best product lines on the planet. SkiBoot Rx stocks skis from Nordica, Salomon, Atomic, Dynastar, Scott USA, Faction, head, DPS, and Elan. If we do not have something in stock I have no problem special ordering products and still giving you the best price around. We stock boots from Nordica, Lange, Atomic, Salomon, Head, Roxa, and Scott USA. We sincerely hope you will give us a call and give us a chance to become your local long distance ski shop. Call the shop anytime, 406-670-7944 and ask for Tim. We look forward to talking skis and skiing.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome back Tim. When we first launched Pugski.com, Tim was one of the first people to reach out to us. We received a message from Tim simply saying 'When you start your own site, just tell me where to the check to". After a year or so of change, Tim is back and expect to see great deals from him. If you are lookign for any of the brands that he carries....do not hesitate to call him direct and he will take care of you. The toughest part of dealing with Tim direct is that when you get him on the phone, it will not be a short call, because all he wants to do is talk skiing!

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Very excited to see Tim back and active here! I have been very pleased with purchases from him in the past!

Magwai

Novice skier, expert faller!!!
Skier
Tim is a great guy to deal with. Can't beat his prices on gear!

sparty

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'll also note that Tim has a record of very strong support of the local race team at Red Lodge, and it was always nice to know that we could send athletes and their families to him and expect that they'd end up with appropriate gear at a good price.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And...Tim carries many of the brands that support Pugski, including @KULKEA !

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid