Featured SKiBoot RX is back!

Discussion in 'SkiBoot Rx: Special Sale Forum' started by Tim Hedin, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Tim Hedin

Tim Hedin Skiboot RX Pugski Sponsor

SkiBoot Rx has returned to PugSki.com. I am excited to be back and offer to the members of PugSki.com the best deals on all of your ski equipment. Skiboot Rx is not a big mega shop with a huge internet presence, in fact, square footage size we are a very small shop. SkiBoot Rx is owned by a passionate skier who will go out of his way to make sure you are happy. I do not have an e-commerce site to take your orders in the middle of the night, we do have a staff that will talk to you on the phone, help you in your buying decisions ( if needed ) and we are always willing to wheel and deal. I sincerely believe we have some of the best product lines on the planet. SkiBoot Rx stocks skis from Nordica, Salomon, Atomic, Dynastar, Scott USA, Faction, head, DPS, and Elan. If we do not have something in stock I have no problem special ordering products and still giving you the best price around. We stock boots from Nordica, Lange, Atomic, Salomon, Head, Roxa, and Scott USA. We sincerely hope you will give us a call and give us a chance to become your local long distance ski shop. Call the shop anytime, 406-670-7944 and ask for Tim. We look forward to talking skis and skiing.

2. Philpug

Philpug Notorious P.U.G. Admin Pugski Ski Tester

Welcome back Tim. When we first launched Pugski.com, Tim was one of the first people to reach out to us. We received a message from Tim simply saying 'When you start your own site, just tell me where to the check to". After a year or so of change, Tim is back and expect to see great deals from him. If you are lookign for any of the brands that he carries....do not hesitate to call him direct and he will take care of you. The toughest part of dealing with Tim direct is that when you get him on the phone, it will not be a short call, because all he wants to do is talk skiing!

Wasatchman and Doug Briggs like this.
  3. Kyle

Kyle Getting on the lift Skier

I have had at least 3 very positive experiences buying skis from Tim in the past and am happy to have him here. Welcome.

Wasatchman, Mendieta and Philpug like this.
  4. jmills115

jmills115 Getting off the lift Skier

SkiBoot RX is my local ski shop even though its 500+ miles away. The deals I’ve received have been great, dealing with Tim has been even better.

The Enforcer and QST from Tim
    FAFB2DE6-3062-45ED-A4F5-3537620C5E7F.jpeg

Philpug, laine and Brian Finch like this.
  5. MattD

MattD aka Hobbes429 Skier

Very excited to see Tim back and active here! I have been very pleased with purchases from him in the past!

6. TDCSPRINGS

TDCSPRINGS Booting up Skier

Right on! Tim really is the best. He has supplied my wife, my nephew, and me with great skis at phenomenal prices!

skibum4ever likes this.
  7. Magwai

Magwai Novice skier, expert faller!!! Skier

Tim is a great guy to deal with. Can't beat his prices on gear!

Wasatchman likes this.
  8. sparty

sparty Getting on the lift Skier

I'll also note that Tim has a record of very strong support of the local race team at Red Lodge, and it was always nice to know that we could send athletes and their families to him and expect that they'd end up with appropriate gear at a good price.