• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
As I was fumbling around trying to find my wallet in many layers of ski clothing yesterday, I was reminded of Dan O'Callaghan in HOT DOG THE MOVIE. He wore a fishing vest. Why doesn't someone make an insulated ski vest with all of those pockets on the front? I would know just what layer and what side of that layer to find everything -- wallet, ipod, keys, chapstick, glasses, handkerchief, sunblock, etc.

Fishing Vest.png

screen-shot-2016-01-07-at-5-20-39-pm5.png

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
North Face is getting into the Ski Patrol vest business and I believe you can get them without logos, also Mountain Hardware and Patagonia
Tangentish, any link on The North Face vests? I loved the HH vests but can't find any to purchase.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
North Face is getting into the Ski Patrol vest business and I believe you can get them without logos, also Mountain Hardware and Patagonia
Tangentish, any link on The North Face vests? I loved the HH vests but can't find any to purchase.
https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/powder-guide-vest
I just found this one. Only reason I knew NF was doing vest was one of our new guys had one. BTW I was on e-bay a little while ago and they had some Swivler vests on there. the guys I know that have them swear by them.

PTskier

Been goin' downhill for years....
Pass Pulled
We wary of snowinn and the related companies. I placed an order, no response for 2 weeks, tried to cancel, no response, received it after 3 weeks, tried to get them to take it back, no response. Lots of bad reviews around the 'net.

SCOTTeVEST is good stuff. The Mrs. has one.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
We wary of snowinn and the related companies. I placed an order, no response for 2 weeks, tried to cancel, no response, received it after 3 weeks, tried to get them to take it back, no response. Lots of bad reviews around the 'net.

SCOTTeVEST is good stuff. The Mrs. has one.

That’s the one I’m thinking about.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks @Snowfan , I just ordered a SCOTTeVEST fleece vest. It's exactly what I was looking for! 15 pockets!

@Philpug, these would be great to have a pugski logo embroidered on.
SCOTTeVEST.jpg

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ If I see someone wearing that I'm calling security and getting the hell out of there...

Too much like Carl Killick from the movie WHITEHOUSE DOWN?
Carl_Killick_Die_Hard_scenario_Wiki.png

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
It was either a SCOTTeVEST or a BAT UTILITY BELT for me.

bat.jpg

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/powder-guide-vest
I just found this one. Only reason I knew NF was doing vest was one of our new guys had one. BTW I was on e-bay a little while ago and they had some Swivler vests on there. the guys I know that have them swear by them.

If you watch the TGR movie Rogue Elements, quite a few of their athletes are wearing this one.

TS
Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
If you watch the TGR movie Rogue Elements, quite a few of their athletes are wearing this one.
That is a good looking vest!

Sponsor