• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
0FCFC118-8087-49FE-B1DC-A3063F5C75B6.jpeg
Kicking this back up

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
@Ron Can you send me the link for that weather gadget you posted. Looks very cool. I have a basic one but I don't like the interface. This looks perfect. :) Happy stoke as the temps are finally dropping a bit.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
How's the progress coming along? we have been hitting the upper 20's here (its 27 right now) but day time temps are still hitting 70+ and will hit 76 on Friday and Saturday. It has been making for fantastic riding weather but we need it to get to average temps. Of course, its still very early and winter will come. :).

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
My house hit a new low temp this morning - 68* with only the master windows open, and just ceiling fans running. lovely.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Ron ..... Progress is being made daily here with the 2nd floor and garage going up today.

If your wondering why my post count is down it’s because we are still shooting for 12/1 move in date. We will be taking Thanksgiving off for opening day runs :golfclap: and then back to work !

Reactions: Ron

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
We have been hitting the high 30's at night the last week or so. Finally had to pull out a fleece vest for the walk to work after parking. It seems so weird to think that I walk further from parking lot to office, than I do from condo to the lift.

stan51

Getting on the lift
Skier
Did our lift evac refresher at Snowbowl in a nice snow shower this morning. It didn't really stick around at the base, but some white still showing at the summit.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I guess I'll have to go to the mailbox, as of last night, there was accumulated snow on the mountain with more coming in through Wednesday Snow tires are going on Tuesday, I just bought my Loveland 4 pack at 5am while watching "Ski School". :thumb:

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
Dave - where at in the midwest? Pics look strangely familiar but I can't place it.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Dave - where at in the midwest? Pics look strangely familiar but I can't place it.

Seven Oaks Northwest of Des Moines.

Sponsor

Staff online