• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I did a plant trial in Italy a few years ago in the city of Ferrara for 2 weeks. They are famous for their cappellaci di zucca, a kind of ravioli shaped like a bishop's miter, but when I asked what kind of squash they use, they translated it as "pumpkin". I saw it in the town square market and it looked nothing like ours, except the flesh. The best ravioli I've ever had with a pork ragu on top. I think I ate it at least 6 times while I was there and learned to make it when i came home. A lot of work but worth it!

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Killington has said they are only 45 days away from the return of snowmaking. That puts us around October 18th. I'm picking up my SL cheater skis in 2 weeks and they'll be primed and ready to go when Killington sets off the green light.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@surfsnowgirl beat me to it, but here is a bit more Killington stoke.

https://www.killington.com/culture/social-blog/insider-blog/construction-continues

bubble.png

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Sunny & 45 is a typical mid-winter day in Tokyo :roflmao:.
If you can survive 2.5 months of miserable summer, we have great weather the rest of the year.

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Went to the Christy Sports Powder Daze yesterday. Didnt buy a thing :).

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
rain here this AM! more to come over the next couple of days, temps shouldn't get out of the 70's. :thumb:

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Happy September! light snow has fallen a few times now and pikes peak last night night. 38 here this AM, temps have been in the mid 70'. Its realistic that Abasin or Loveland chairs will be spinning in less than 60 days

Sponsor

Staff online