• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Carl

On the north side of the mountain
Skier
The 37th annual Ski & Snowboard Expo comes to Boston next week. I haven't been to one in a long time. I was wondering if anyone has attended during the past couple of years and whether it is worth attending. It is being held November 8-11 at the Seaport World Trade Center.

https://www.skisnowexpo.com/boston-expo

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We always go because it is fun to see the stoke. It’s also nice to see the new gear “in the flesh.” But it’s not going to blow your mind.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
For the ladies on the forum, the She Shed is a new feature a ladies area with displays, speakers etc. The Ski Diva herself will be in attendance on Friday night and Saturday giving a talk.

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We went 3 years ago. Drove up to Boston, about a 3.5 hour drove from home, to pick up a new mountain bike. The only shop that had the bike and price we sought was in a close superb of Boston and we booked a hotel room in Boston. From our hotel room window we noticed someone walking down the sidewalk with skis over their shoulder. Investigating we found the ski expo was right around the corner so we went.

It was fun for the stoke and ogling products and getting some swag. There were some deals on lift tickets for some NE hills as well.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My son likes to go so we'll be there sometime on Saturday. I'm going to check out the Swix booth to see if they're selling stuff and have deals. Otherwise I'll pick up some free swag and enjoy the vibe.

Sponsor

Staff online