• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski related spots in movies/TV

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Out of context the better

We can all detail Bond films Hot Tub Time Machine, Inception etc but just been watching an episode of the latest series of Bosch and there is a scene in a stakeout van which has a Backcountry goat sticker on the back window. Clearly a skier as a set dresser somewhere.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Goldbergs has an episode where the high school ski trip was a side story. Schooled had one as well.

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
If you fry when you should have pizza, your going to have a bad time.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Aaron Sorkin tries to squeeze some skiing in his shows.
-Sports Night, if you see a TV in the background and they are showing the opening of the show, there is a skiing segment. Dana in one episode has some Rossi Bandits in the corner of her office. Dana and boyfriend take a trip to Sugarbushut Molly Bloom
-West Wing, talk of skiing in Vermont in a couple of episodes
-Molly's Game-About Molly Bloom, ex freestyler. Beginning segments skiing with dad and from Deer Valley. I spotted some "goofs" and they are on IMDB.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
Entourage Sundance kid episode. Makes me laugh every time I see/hear mention of Hunter mountain. “If you can ski Hunter you can ski anywhere”

The Seinfeld episode where Elaine and her friend go skiing for the day. Elaines friend (who is also George’s chiropractor) cancels an appointment on him claiming a personal day and he gets all irate. Elaines friend wants to avoid traffic around Central Park so rudely drops her off blocks away from her apartment. Being forced to lug her skis and all her gear Elaine hurts herself thus needing chiropractic work from her friend. Said friend won’t apologize to either for being selfish thus resulting in a blowup from both Elaine and George..

Average Joe

Out on the slopes
Skier
E8745C14-3D74-4622-81B7-BD4083B45D18.jpeg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
72 movie, "Snow Job". There was real skiing in that one provided by JC Killy. One of the better openings to a film I remember.

Sponsor

Staff online