• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski pants question

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia,
Olivia is now a women's small and she needs a full side zip ski pant to wear over her race suit and for non race days. I know sh'es not done growing so looking for something inexpensive say like the Articas http://www.arcticarace.com/speed-suits-c-2.html but she has big hips and I'm not sure the Artica's in an adult small will fit her. Any suggestions of stuff to look at?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia is at the store right now, I am sure she will check in.

pshettig

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Industry Insider
UGASkiDawg - Granted this is a bit of a shameless plug but you should look into the SYNC pants. www.syncperformance.com. We tailor our zip off pants to ski racers. That means we know what it takes to fit over padded race suits on athletes. The Prevail pant has an adjustable waist along with belt loops and is constructed with our Dura Motion 200 fabric. Read about it here but I can guarantee it is the most durable fabric out there built for athletes who tend to abuse their apparel 100 days a year or more!

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
UGASkiDawg - Granted this is a bit of a shameless plug but you should look into the SYNC pants. www.syncperformance.com. We tailor our zip off pants to ski racers. That means we know what it takes to fit over padded race suits on athletes. The Prevail pant has an adjustable waist along with belt loops and is constructed with our Dura Motion 200 fabric. Read about it here but I can guarantee it is the most durable fabric out there built for athletes who tend to abuse their apparel 100 days a year or more!

So rad to have you here Paul! Welcome! (Hope to get your feedback and insight more around here!)

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@UGASkiDawg, you may want to check out Fuxi's shop in Copper. He carriers a few types of pants like you're looking for. Take O over and let her try some on.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Shettig? As in formerly part of Podium Sports with kids in Team Summit?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia is at the store right now, I am sure she will check in.

We don't have anything full side zip at our store.
Pshettig is a great resource. Give him a shout.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia,
Olivia is now a women's small and she needs a full side zip ski pant to wear over her race suit and for non race days. I know sh'es not done growing so looking for something inexpensive say like the Articas http://www.arcticarace.com/speed-suits-c-2.html but she has big hips and I'm not sure the Artica's in an adult small will fit her. Any suggestions of stuff to look at?
The full zip is where I stumble. The shop where I work has nothing with full zip.
@pshettig probably has some great options.

Sponsor

Staff online