• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Ski Keys on Sale until 9/3/18

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
If you are thinking about buying ski keys now is the time. I just received an email that locks are 40% off until labor day. I have a family of 4 and we ski in the Poconos. It is so easy to carry these keys around and get everyone quickly locked up for even a short break. I bought the same keys for all locks so there is no confusion. It's a little more but worth it. Just a shout out about a product that gives the east coast skier a little extra peace of mind and not have to stand in line to check skis. Cheers
code: SummerSale
https://usa.skikey.com/products/ski-locks

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
On the last check out page there is a discount code box. Enter and apply the code and let the numbers get crunched.

Ski Key.jpg

RJS

Out on the slopes
Skier
I bought one of these and am happy with it. The only downside is that some resorts listed on their website don’t actually have the rack system: Brighton has one of their racks with the lock system disengaged so that it cannot be used. I would love it if every resort without a free ski check would have these racks,

Sponsor

Staff online