• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Gloves - Which ones

newfydog

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Cabela's Men's Pinnacle Gloves with GORE-TEX® and PrimaLoft®

Very similar to Marmot's Ultimate glove at a fraction of the price -- on sale now for $59

So, I posted about how wonderful these gloves are, and picked a couple more for my wife and I while they were on sale. They have ruined them.

The nice leather is replaced with some slippery crap, and the insulation is so thick and lumpy you can hardly bend them. I broke mine in enough that eventually they will be ok, but she actually went back to the car to change to mittens. Her hand was cramping just trying to hold a pole.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Look, for $39:
http://www.freethepowder.com/products/long-cuff-gloves-factory-seconds

You'll never find a better, or even an equal, glove at twice the price.

They also have 2nds of short cuffs and mittens for that price. These guys are legit.

I got mine last week. Very impressive construction, especially for the price. Wore them today for a long day of skinning and skiing and was very impressed. I got the mitts, and was warm in the 0-10-degree weather. And I have cold hands.

Danny

aka Cometjo
Skier
Like a bunch of other people on this thread I'm super happy with my FTP gloves, which I've had for a year.

TS
Daves not here

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
Like a bunch of other people on this thread I'm super happy with my FTP gloves, which I've had for a year.

Just ordered some - try these instead of my Hestras. Price is great.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Bought 3 pair! Totally a quality glove for the price.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January