• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Clothing to Die For.....

Dakine

Far Out
Inactive
How can you not want this?
https://www.tipsyelves.com/ski-suit...paign=fbad_ski|ski-demo&utm_content=ski-mixed
Post up if you find ski/board clothing even more fashionable than this stuff.
mens_american_flag_ski_suit.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I thought Evil Knievel was already dead...

Seriously though.. saw that one TWICE last season at different places. They're out there.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
They were the team uni for a one of the teams at the Ajax Cup in Aspen this year, I think NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson's team. He was sporting one a year ago. Great guy, BTW. Loves to ski; whole family does. Aspen homeowner.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
They started on Shark Taank and did well. Jonny Moseley was with them but not sure if he still is.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
They started on Shark Taank and did well. Jonny Moseley was with them but not sure if he still is.

Weren't they pitching the ugly Christmas Sweaters on Shark Tank? I actually know a few guys who have this USA suit for a variety of joke-like activities. Jonny would be a good guy to have involved, HaHa!

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
No pix but the Ralph Lauren outfits the US skiers will have at the Olympics will have heated jackets.
They can adjust the temperature with their iPhone. !

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No pix but the Ralph Lauren outfits the US skiers will have at the Olympics will have heated jackets.
They can adjust the temperature with their iPhone. !
We could have used that a couple of days but it was too cold to take the hands out of the mittens to get out the phone. Now, if there a voice activated command...

You: "Siri, it's effin cold...make it warmer!"
Siri: I don't know "Elfs in mold", play Talking Heads "Burning Down the House"

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
These guys launched about the same time as Tipsy Elves. I know they did SIA about 3 years ago but don't know if they ever got take up over the pond

https://willyfinder.com/collections/ski

Personally Quite like the Dog's Pollocks design.

Very sensibly they have extended into cycling clothes where the market is way bigger.

This is kinda their mission statement

"We could be sitting around in oversized snow jackets that cost hundreds of pounds, pretending to like the taste of red bull and spending our days scowling at people from chairlifts but we’re not complete cheddars so I don’t think we’ll bother. Instead, we want people to get back to the essence of ski trips which is to lap it up on the slopes and then carry/severely ramp up that mentality through to when it’s time to take on the bars at the end of the day."

Last edited:

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
O'Neill came out with some pretty awesome 80s/90s inspired gear this season...Here's a few of them...

81s+h0ls9OL._SY450_.jpg

7P5050_4041_1.jpg

eeff2bef39a284319b2bd8c662a0c995.jpg

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I still really dig those wild Pro Am gloves..
13769427_1344218472260354_6122845040149676935_n.jpg

Always wear them when skiing on these.. Even got some purple ski pants and a couple green jackets

100535.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online